NameSilo

sales My first big domain sale on Afternic $450

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Raj045

Established Member
Impact
Hello friends,
I am late but happy to share with you that My first big domain sale is NFTFed dot com on Afternic for $450 BIN. I've received $360 after commission deduction. Thanks to NP community.
NFT-FED-.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello friends,
I am late but happy to share with you that My first big domain sale is NFTFed dot com on Afternic for $450 BIN. I've received $360 after commission deduction. Thanks to NP community.
Show attachment 209604

Congrats.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It's a start. Hopefully there are more sales to follow.

Brad

•••
•••
•••
Congrats! Still waiting for my big sale. I've made plenty of smaller ones, but nothing big. One day!

•••
Congratulation on your awesome sale

•••
•••
Congratulations! A big first sale kicks in more that a strong coffee.
The Feds are getting in to the NFT space!? :xf.grin:

•••
Hello friends,
Show attachment 209604
Nice Job!
congratulations!

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations @Raj045
And hope you have more 'big domain sale' to update us as well.

Brian

•••
•••
Hello friends,
Show attachment 209604
Congratulations

•••
Congrats ,Great I’m hearing that domains sell better at bin on afternic and there is a 3-5% sell thru rate if you have decent domains ,can anyone share their afternic advice ,thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congrats! Always exciting to get your first big sale. Whatever that may be for you individually. Reinvest the money wisely. Don't repeat our rookie mistakes of taking the profits and buying low-quality names that will never sell.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back