Domain Empire

My Cat's CAT Scan can you help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ddfenton

Established Member
Impact
I am a member of this community and I ask that you look past the “campaign” format and whether posting is appropriate because I NEED TO SAVE MY CAT. Hephner has an obstruction up his nose and is having more and more difficulty breathing. He’s only four. Even after a number of costly tests, they don’t know what it is and how to treat him. It could be as simple as a lodged blade of grass. But the next step is a CAT Scan and nasal scope which I'm told costs upwards of $3k. My family loves this cat with all out hearts but I can’t yet meet these expenses. Whatever you can do to help make this happen and spread the word would be greatly appreciated. Every little bit counts. Thank you.

Go Here:
https://www.gofundme.com/catscanforcatface2.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does the cat have Obamacare?

•••
I wish!!!! The dog has the health insurance :). Cat was uh- unplanned.

•••
Do you have carecredit? You can extend payments up to 18 months (varies from provider to provider) and not pay any interest, as long as you make your payments and pay it off within that grace period,

•••
No, I'll look into it, thanks. The dog has insurance. I'm still paying off a $4K hospital bill for myself (that's also with insurance). Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back