Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coinking

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey!

MiamiRenting.com cool geo name. I would appraise it between $2 - 5K. Obviosuly if you are looking to move it fast, perhaps $1K!

Here are some comparable domain name sales:
  • easyrenting.com 2,500 USD
  • loverenting.com 2,000 USD
  • propertyrenting.com 2,000 USD
  • miamihouses.com 6,600 USD
  • miamihelicopter.com 6,000 USD
  • miamihelicopters.com 6,000 USD
  • miamimattress.com 5,750 USD
  • miamibeaches.com 5,100 USD

And NationalAuditing.com

• auditing.net 2,600 USD
  • auditing.org 365 USD
I think you could sell this name NationalAuditing.com quicker than MiamiRenting.com, for around $2,000 - $3,000 USD, just hit up the top companies for the keyword in Google by emailing them via their Contact Us page and addressing it: To whom it may concern...

Tip: Contact page 2 on Google cause they want to be page 1 for the same keyword you own! ;)

•••
Hey!

MiamiRenting.com cool geo name. I would appraise it between $2 - 5K. Obviosuly if you are looking to move it fast, perhaps $1K!

• easyrenting.com 2,500 USD
  • loverenting.com 2,000 USD
  • propertyrenting.com 2,000 USD
  • miamihouses.com 6,600 USD
  • miamihelicopter.com 6,000 USD
  • miamihelicopters.com 6,000 USD
  • miamimattress.com 5,750 USD
  • miamibeaches.com 5,100 USD

And NationalAuditing.com

• auditing.net 2,600 USD
  • auditing.org 365 USD
I think you could sell this name NationalAuditing.com quicker than MiamiRenting.com, for around $2,000 - $3,000 USD, just hit up the top companies for the keyword in Google by emailing them via their Contact Us page and addressing it: To whom it may concern...

Tip: Contact page 2 on Google cause they want to be page 1 for the same keyword you own! ;)
Thank you
Two sites already developed
Nationalauditingservices.com
Nationalauditingservicesconsultant.com

•••
If you own NationalAuditing.com, use it as a redirect to your social media or to your flagship site. The traffic that goes to NationalAuditing.com is getting lost and bounced.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back