Dynadot

auction LUTE.ME ($1 START - 200K+ Search Volume | Valued at $1,000+| LOW BIN w Bonuses

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

On sale today is a little gem I picked up - lute.me (and associated business assets if you choose to develop it out).

Lutes
are stringed instruments originating some believe from Mesopotamia thousands of years ago. They experienced a revival in the 1900s and to my surprise (and probably yours) thousands of people a month are looking to purchase them at the moment, with interest predicted to climb by Google. (Screenshots below)

Personally, I'm in the process of developing it into an automated dropshipping business (due to high search volume + low competition) for this using Shopify etc though I have a few other projects that need more attention so happy to let this one go.

Domain: lute.me

Registrar: name.com (free instant push to your account)

Domain age: < Month.

Expires: July 29th, 2019

Brandability: ✔️
Pronounceable: ✔️
Short: ✔️
Development Potential:
Hell yeah! ✔️

And the really cool thing is...

Searches Per Month =
Estimates below are based on exact match and exclude related keywords, or phrase/broad matching in order to avoid 'vanity' numbers.

USA: 96,000+
Global: 170,000+
Source: ahrefs.com

Worldwide: 90,000+
Source: Google.com

www.estibot.com

Estibot traffic screenshot

Note: I've spent a few hours preparing a collection of screenshots (with direct links embedded within) which paint an exciting story about this untapped niche, and the domain to go along with (including appraisals, traffic stats, keyword data etc).

View the collection here.

Low Keyword Difficulty = Easier to rank for.
Low Competition = Easy to rank for and develop into a dropshipping business.
Sale includes: Domain + the following valuable bonuses...
  • All of the professional keyword research done (using free and paid tools - aherfs.com - majestic, KE etc)
  • The website credentials, shopify store, and brand.
  • Full support in getting you equipped, setup, and operational with your own set of SEO optimizations (i.e content creation) and Shopify store configuration (free of charge) *
* If BIN price is met.

Auction Details

$1 Start

Payment Methods: PayPal & Payoneer.

BIN: $149.95

End Time: 48 hours after last bid.

Bidding increments: $2, $5 & $10

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Happy to answer any post-sale questions. BUMP.

•••
•••
For the next 24 hours, bin has been reduced to only $149, with over $500 in bonuses to help you transition this domain for development real quick, or sell on as a complete website elsewhere.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back