Domain Empire

Lovelogo.com: Seeking Feedback *Fantastic Competition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello all,
I represent Lovelogo a new company in the branding business and we thought it would be great to start a thread where we could generate discussions,run exclusive Namepros competitions coupon codes and just get general feedback.
We noticed that domain companies don't really giveaway anything away for free but it's always nice to get something for nothing even if it's an oversized t-shirt that we'll probably never ever wear.But LOVELOGO would like to give something back to the domainer on a monthly basis.

So to kick it off we are going to giveaway the domain 0i8.COM a great NLN 3 character dot com ABSOLUTELY FREE.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
(1)Just reply to this post leaving feedback about our website
(2)Leave a number between 1-49 making sure no one has chosen that number

RULES:
(1)One entry per member
(2)Must leave feedback(positive or negative)
(3)To make it fair members must have a Namepros account from APRIL 2012 or older
(4)Competition closes on 8th June 2012 midnight GMT
(5)Any duplicate entries will be sorted by first time of posting

THE WINNER:
The winner will be the member who picked the same number as the BONUS BALL drawn in the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY on SATURDAY JUNE 9TH.

So check out our website and leave your comments.

Anyways enough chatting and good luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Latest updated list.

Only 16 numbers left to choose from!

1 - mitch007
2 -
3 - briguy
4 - njsurfer77
5 - npro3
6 - Kev
7 - DNNabber.com
8 - elmoney
9 - JB Lions
10 -
11 - m-i-k-e
12 -
13 - tiawood
14 - Zalaki
15 - carob
16 - XYdomain
17 - defaultuser
18 -
19 -
20 - Archangel
21 - Blake
22 - varyemez
23 - lothos
24 - Ray
25 - ninjadomain
26 -
27 -
28 -
29 - subjot
30 -
31 - GO LUCKY NUMBER, GO!
32 - phowell23
33 - eyedomainous
34 - techie474
35 -
36 - osekdomains
37 - Turist
38 - GiftedDomains
39 - 3D
40 - STP
41 -
42 - Ben42
43 -
44 - Michelle
45 -
46 -
47 -
48 - Freedom30
49 - gcttirth

UPDATED through post #52 :: 6-7-12 6:13pm EDT

Last edited:
•••
I love the concept and you really have some cool logos to go along with some pretty good domains :loveyou:.

Maybe you could create a $499 category to bridge the gap between the $99 and $999 domains?

The number I choose is: 32

•••
** competition entry now closed**

NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE.

Since we did not reach 49 entries what we are going to do is to allocate the remaining numbers to members who have already entered by the amount of feedback submitted.e.g Member X will receive another entry in the draw because they took time out to leave us 8 points of feedback and another entry to Member Y for leaving us detailed feedback and so on until all numbers are accounted for.
We feel that this is a fair way of doing it and also this will make sure that somebody will win it,WE WANT SOMEBODY TO WIN IT,and so that there can be no chance of a rollover.

We will print the full entry list shortly.

LOVELOGO

•••
Full entry list

First of all I would like to thank everyone who entered.We totally enjoyed reading all the feedback, positive and negative, it was a great response and some of the suggestions will be implemented on the site quite soon.
We will be running more competitions very soon including competitions to win NNNN.com's and other quality domains and prizes here so remember to check out our blog at LLXO because that is where you will find the news first.

COMPETITION:
So, good luck to everyone and don't forget the winner will be the person who picked the same number as the UK LOTTO draw BONUS BALL.You can watch it live on BBC 1 at 10.20PM GMT for viewers in the UK or check the results online at www.national-lottery.co.uk

WINNER:
Please do not send any PM's to us until we contact you.We want to make sure that we are communicating with the right person.Thanks

ENTRY LIST
1.MITCH007
2.PHOWELL23*
3.BRIGUY
4.NJSURFER
5.NPRO3
6.KEV
7.DNNABBER
8.ELMONEY
9.JBLIONS
10.TURIST*
11.M-I-K-E
12.ZALAKI*
13.TIAWOOD
14.ZALAKI
15.CAROB
16.XYDOMAIN
17.DEFAULTUSER
18.LOTHOS*
19.GCTTIRTH*
20.ARCHANGEL
21.BLAKE
22.VARYEMEZ
23.LOTHOS
24.RAY
25.NINJADOMAIN
26.TECHIE474*
27.GIFTEDDOMAINS*
28.EYEDOMAINOUS*
29.SUBJOT
30.DEFAULTUSER*
31.TESTCASE
32.PHOWELL23
33.EYEDOMAINOUS
34.TECHIE474
35.TESTCASE*(For updating the list)
36.OSEKDOMAINS
37.TURIST
38.GIFTEDDOMAINS
39.3D
40.STP
41.BLAKE*
42.BEN42
43.NPRO3*
44.MICHELLE
45.M-I-K-E*
46.CAROB*
47.DNNABBER*
48.FREEDOM30
49.GCTTIRTH

*EXTRA ENTRY

•••
Bonus ball will be #39. :blink:

•••
Those with 2 numbers have a chance of 4.081632653061224 % to win. :D

•••
I believe the number is 30.

Congrats DefaultUser!

•••
Congratulations! %%-

Search option added?

•••
First of all I would like to thank everyone who entered.We totally enjoyed reading all the feedback, positive and negative, it was a great response and some of the suggestions will be implemented on the site quite soon.
We will be running more competitions very soon including competitions to win NNNN.com's and other quality domains and prizes here so remember to check out our blog at LLXO because that is where you will find the news first.

COMPETITION:
So, good luck to everyone and don't forget the winner will be the person who picked the same number as the UK LOTTO draw BONUS BALL.You can watch it live on BBC 1 at 10.20PM GMT for viewers in the UK or check the results online at www.national-lottery.co.uk

WINNER:
Please do not send any PM's to us until we contact you.We want to make sure that we are communicating with the right person.Thanks

This was a great contest and btw, LLXO.com is a very nice asset to your primary website.

Good luck everyone!:wave:

Love,
Marcia

•••
congrats DefaultUser :)

great contest!

•••
congrats !!

nice contest lovelogo

•••
Congrats default!!

It was actually a number which no one chose. :D

:wave:

•••
Congratulations DefaultUser! :tu:

AND a BIG round of applause go to Lovelogo for the contest! :hearts:

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back