IT.COM

LLL.NET - Premium and Symmetry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

thechem

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PolurNET said:
I think this case has enough evidence to be closed before it goes offtopic -- all points from all parties were covered, it is now up to thechem to make a rebuttal in private, with solid evidence, should he wish to clear his name and/or receive the money for the domain he "apparently" owned. It would be nice to see NetSol's official response of the situation in writing, however, but the thread can be reopened when this is made available.

<mea culpa>

MY FAULT!

</mea culpa>

Good call, but in the interest of the quick dissemination of information, I'll leave it open. I'll just refrain from taking us off topic again.

Steven, when you get something official from NetSol, it would be great for a post.

-Allan

•••
Without divulging much info - I do have to say this ....

There are now several more cases of "nastyGrams" being sent out over domains Sold by "thechem" ... Neither Steven or I were jumping the gun on him - It's verified he was hijacking domains to resell. It's just a new way of doing it is all.

As many people here have stated and already know : Paying for Whois History search capabilities (Such as DomainTools.com -aka- Whois.sc) is a MUST if you deal in High priced domains. Do your own research on EVERY acquisition beforehand please Folks .... :(

•••
The guy is possibly russian.
Even now one russian is selling 2 domains I'm pretty sure were stolen:
He sold recently AZL.COM for $2000 even though knows real prices well.
http://domenforum/showthread.php?t=10205
Domain: MYR.ORG
Start Price: 450$
Bet: 50$
End-Price: 700$
AND
Domain: ONB.ORG
Start Price: 550$
End-Price: 800$
Packet 2 domains (myr.org + onb.org) without auction = 1200$
End Auction: 15.10.2006
What can be done?

•••
1john2004 said:
The guy is possibly russian.
Even now one russian is selling 2 domains I'm pretty sure were stolen:
He sold recently AZL.COM for $2000 even though knows real prices well.
http://domenforum/showthread.php?t=10205
Domain: MYR.ORG
Start Price: 450$
End-Price: 700$
AND
Domain: ONB.ORG
Start Price: 550$
End-Price: 800$
Packet 2 domains (myr.org + onb.org) without auction = 1200$
End Auction: 15.10.2006
What can be done?

No ! I know him. Absolutely from US.
He sold emcard.com domain with MVF.COM. we must check domains history :(

•••
I am sure you do know him very well :)

•••
keiron - You're in Turkey - ???

Same as thechem ..... How does this add up to US ??????

•••
keiron said:
No ! I know him. Absolutely from US.
He sold emcard.com domain with MVF.COM. we must check domains history :(

And emcard.com was the issue with AMA.net (This current thread issue...)

Mark, I've got a feeling this is thechem or cohort.

Also, it's been verified elsewhere and from other sources that thechem is a hijacker, and has attempted to reverse-hijack the domain back pretending to be the original order.

-Allan

•••
Network Solutions transferred the name back to the rightful owner after he filled out the appropriate paperwork. I didn't even have to 'push' it, as Peter Kerik(?) of netsol handled it internally. The whois now reflects the real owner's information (well minus privacy protect).

•••
scrsteven said:
Network Solutions transferred the name back to the rightful owner after he filled out the appropriate paperwork. I didn't even have to 'push' it, as Peter Kerik(?) of netsol handled it internally. The whois now reflects the real owner's information (well minus privacy protect).

What happened to Mcard Corporation, they were account holder for the domain ? Why did he preferred secret information and he preferred NS parking service for his domain ? You think, if you had proven a proof illegally then all your proofs...
I want to learn "appropriate paperwork" for hijacked domains, can you write to me how can i see these paperwork formats from NS or ICANN website. This info will be useful for other stolen domain victims in this area.

•••
YO - There is no question about it being stolen now ..... Okay ?

If you'd read ...... The "EmCard" Domain was no longer under the REAL owners control either .... So of course it isn't going straight back to the old whois info.

Just what we need ...

Thread Closed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back