Kinkarso Tech (Ltd.) looking for Motivated Volunteers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkr

Respect My Authority!VIP Member
Impact
I am looking for a handful of motivated individuals who are looking for volunteer experience, as well as an opportunity to work alongside myself as we get down n' dirty with the behind-the-scences projects I'm currently undertaking.

Kinkarso Tech Limited is an individually owned company, and home of various Internet properties. I personally founded the network of websites in 2006, and later formed a limited liability company in 2007. Today, Kinkarso Tech features 6 public projects, as well as 2 private ones.

For more information about myself as well as Kinkarso Tech, please visit http://www.kinkarso.com.

As the number and demand of these projects continue to grow, I find my available time continue to shrink at an abnormal rate. That is why I'm here today looking for your help.

I am looking to recruit individuals for the following positions:

- Project Manager (1)
- Webmaster (1)
- Server Technician (1)
- Internet Marketer (1)

Of course, your work will not be without rewards. Apart from valuable work experience (refrence letters, etc), you will also be provided before-release products and services developed by Kinkarso Tech.

Please contact Donny at 604-220-2979 (PST) or [email protected] if you are interested. More information will then be provided.

Thank You,
Donny Ouyang

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back