Dynadot

Is there any way to contact Domain.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello every one:

I have some issue with my account on Domain.com, and now it was disabled.
I am not able to manage my domain. So i try to contact them through their internal contact-us form, but it was keep send me notice to my email labeled with (daemon failure notice) telling my that my inquires doesn't send because of failure in recipient name.
Now, i need a way to contact when of their admin.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Phone numbers, email, Facebook - support

Everything is listed here - not sure what else to tell you except try calling again - maybe different timezones?

Considering you just posted the thread yesterday - Sunday
and it's just Monday at 7:25am PST time

so they are open now - give them call.

•••
Hey:
I call them, and a recorded machine tell me press 1 for ... or press 2 for ....
After i press 1, the recorded message told me that i should contact them from monday to friday 6 am to 6pm PST. And guess what, it was mondey and it was 8.5 am.

Medow,

Was that California time?

You should have tried again later in the day.

I only had to call them once and I reached a rep with no problem.

Domain.com is one of a cluster of about 20 or so related domain Registrars including Dotster.com, Name.com, MyDomain.com.

I'm sure your problem will be handled as I have never had trouble getting a problem resolved at any of those companies.

•••
Not possible to call them? Or perhaps message them via Facebook or Twitter since they appear to have both also?

•••
Thank you,
I am trying to post on their wall, but they clear my message as soon as they posted.

Last edited:
•••
I believe that you need to call them.

Do they have Live Chat support?

•••
•••
Call us
For Hosting and VPS Support: 360-449-5988 Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST Holidays, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PST

On page http://www.domain.com/contact/

•••
•••
in try to contact them through [email protected] (which i found on their site).
But as usual a failure notice, and the reason is (reason: 550 No such user ([email protected]))

•••
•••
:hi:

Is there any reason you can't call them?

:talk: 360-449-5988

Hey:
I call them, and a recorded machine tell me press 1 for ... or press 2 for ....
After i press 1, the recorded message told me that i should contact them from monday to friday 6 am to 6pm PST. And guess what, it was mondey and it was 8.5 am.

•••
Thank god, i can finally contact them through phone.

As you said mis_chiff, different timezones.

Thank you all for help.

•••
Problem was solved now, thank you all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back