Watch
Introducing FLUMP

F orum
L anguage
U niqueness
M aturity
P oint

Forum
- Are you actually posting in the right forum? If you post a thread about How great Morphmaster is in the Website Development forum, you are obviously in the wrong place.

Language - Lots of people happen to speak english on this forum but not always good english. I know we can't spell everything right but at least make an effort.

e.g. w8 4 me plz i wl b 2 mns NO THAT'S BAD LANGUAGE

Uniqueness - Has a similar thread to yours already been posted? To avoid having to discuss the same thing over and over, make use of the forum search option or check through the first few pages of a particular forum before posting.

Maturity - Is your post mature? If it is a weak insult or petty comment then obviously it is not mature and therefore should be avoided. Remember that not everyone is 9.

Point
- When you post a reply, try and add something new to the conversation rather than repeating a point that has been made several times previously. Your posts don't have to be essays but they shouldn't be one or two word answers such as "lol" either.

Remember that to avoid spamming, you should make an effort to FLUMP your posts and yourself. If you see others spam be sure to FLUMP them hard and fast so they don't do it again.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All you need is flump! :hearts:

•••
Wow, haven't seen this thread since last year!

:p
F.L.U.M.P™
Don't be a Dee

Last edited:
•••
lol RJ, what made you bring this up?

•••
RegFee said:

Makes his job that much easier if everyone follows FLUMP! :p

•••
PolurNET said:
RegFee said:

Makes his job that much easier if everyone follows FLUMP! :p
That's one of the reasons :P

I'l try n fllw FLUMP jst a lil bit clsr, k mrph? lol j/k

But, as well as that, Tom earned MOTM this month! :D.
Grats Tom!

•••
TS... you spels "spelling erros" rong. :hehe:

And Tom, congratulations.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
Flump you and your flumping flump...you flumping flumper!

Hey I could get used to this....j/k :) Good Read!

•••
Yes, Tom is our newest MOTM. Having him win reminded me of this thread, so I brought it back to life. It would benefit the forum if everyone FLUMP'd a little more. :D

•••
Morphmaster said:
Language - Lots of people happen to speak english on this forum but not always good english. I know we can't spell everything right but at least make an effort.

Watch that spelling . hehe

Firefox 2.0 has a built in spell checker, so everyone should use it and become better spellers.

For example. Firefox is currently telling me 'Morphmaster' is spelled wrong(it suggests adding a space), 'english' should be capitalized, and hehe is not a word(suggests here, heme, he he).

•••
I say you F L U M P FireFox Hard And Fast!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back