NameSilo

If anybody has the inside track to Hip Hop artist Wiz Khalifa or any suggestions...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have what I believe/gaurantee is a goldmine domain for him. A few years back, VH1 did an hour long segment called "Ask Wiz." This was back when he first started out, and he had a #1 song on the radio(Black & Yellow). Within that hour, they recieved 3,500 hits! 3,500 hits in 1 hour! It's been a couple years now, and he's had numerous top 10 hits. His popularity has soared through the roof with his relationship with Amber Rose, and thier newborn son. He's also in the top 10 hottest hip hop artists of our time, and his net worth is now in the mid double digit million dollar range. With all that being said, I am the proud owner of AskWiz.com. I've tried getting in touch with him through Facebook. I don't have Twitter. I've left around 10 messages so far. I've contacted Atlantis Records. I've even contacted other artists through Facebook to see if they can help me out. No answers from anybody yet. I hope they're not giving me the spam treatment. This domain will render an easy 6 or 7 figures a year for him once develpoed and marketed. All he has to do is wear a t-shirt, or just mention it in a couple concerts, or on the radio, or in a couple songs, and it's money in the bank. His name alone generates 1 million exact searches per month, and over 4 million broad. So if anybody has any suggestions, that would be awesome. Or if anybody has the inside track, and you would like to use it for yourself, I can sell it to you. It will cost a pretty penny, but if you have the inside track, you can easily flip it over to him. I look forward to all your responses. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
he has WizKhalifa.com..

why would he want AskWiz, TalkToWiz, WizSite, GoWiz, anything+Wiz? are they all goldmines too?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back