Dynadot

I will make this simple for you and me (new member)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just joined and have a question about parking & traffic monetization. I'm not a 'natural' salesperson. In fact, about eleven years ago, when a friend of mine said she got a job with an ad agency to focus on getting internet business, I said that no one would ever make any money on the internet, and she was wasting her time. So, now that I've hopefully aroused some sympathy in you, I think the easiest way for anyone to answer my inquiry is for any responder to just answer my request concerning information about the issues listed below. Of course, it would be easier for you if you don't answer at all, but for those who do, here goes.

Consider your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s) and just answer the following. I guess it would be intrusive to ask for the name of the site, so you don't need to.

1. What about the name of your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)makes it (them) so?

2. What about the content of your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)makes it (them) so?

3) What about the agent/company/promoter of your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)makes it (them) so?

4) What about the promulgating/advertising of your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)makes it (them) so?

5) What general practice did you avoid that resulted in getting your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)makes it (them) so?

6) Name two or three companies (regardless of their role in the parked/trafficked monetized site business) that you've used in getting your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)makes it (them) so?

7) Would you say the difference in income between your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)is considerably more, a bit more, or neglagently more than those ranking second, third, fourth, etc?

Wow if you read all this, you must really be a tolerant person!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I read all of it and quite frankly I didn't understand most of your questions. :guilty: Maybe I'm not that tolerant after all

•••
•••
Hi and welcome to namepros,
I can see your masterplan, but it wouldn't work. All the info you need is here, you just have to browse all the threads and read, read, read.
Good Luck.

•••
People here tend to be pretty helpful in sharing information - but what you ask is stretching it. As others have said, do some reading up on the forum. It's really more up to you to make the effort.

•••
I'll try and answer it for you.

Collect enough $$$ and go BUY some domains.

Money makes money, that's what domaining is about today.

If you got a million to spare, you can make money....hope that is simple enough to understand.

•••
Name Pros is a great site for helpful info...just read,read,and read some more! Like everything else, it's all trial and error.Good luck!

•••
I'm feeling energetic so I'll try and answer this one... but to be fun I'll try and answer it as obscurely as it was asked.

1. What about the name of your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)makes it (them) so?
Relation to a product and or service and the relative value of that product and or service in addition to frequency of persons seeking that product and or service.

2. What about the content of your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)makes it (them) so?
Charts / Graphs / Services / Tools / Gimmicks provide VALUE to content whereby generating interest. Interest attracts people and people spend money.

3) What about the agent/company/promoter of your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)makes it (them) so?
No Agent / No Company / NO Promotion. Quality in either name value or in site design and content will promote itself. Build a site or buy a name that is good enough that all you have to do is get it listed in search engines and let it go. Passive Income.

4) What about the promulgating/advertising of your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)makes it (them) so?
If seven is blue and red is nine what is green? Sorry but that made about as much sense as the original question...

5) What general practice did you avoid that resulted in getting your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)makes it (them) so?
Dishonesty / Rudeness / Poor Sportsmanship / Lack of Quality / Shabby Dressing / Distastefulness. Any trait that is detrimental to a person's personality injures reputation and reputation represents you. Your reputation determines how others will interact with you. Positive interaction leads to benefit, negative interaction leads to loss. The same principal applies to you online and offline even though some people don't seem to be able to recognize that.

6) Name two or three companies (regardless of their role in the parked/trafficked monetized site business) that you've used in getting your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)makes it (them) so?
Google / Yahoo / MSN or Parked / DDC / Sedo / NameDrive

7) Would you say the difference in income between your best parked/trafficked monetized site(s)is considerably more, a bit more, or neglagently more than those ranking second, third, fourth, etc?
Effort / Work / Money in directly correlates to Effort / Work / Money out. My best earning Parked Domains / Websites are the ones that cost me the largest investment in Cash / Work / Talent / Time. There can be a substantial sway between the top and bottom performer but that sway always correlates to the difference in invested Work / Money / Talent / Time.

•••
Blacknite, not only was that brilliant, :lol: it also makes sense. :] Couldn't have explained it better myself! :tu:

•••
I can study more in this place

•••
blaknite. :lol::lol: That was wonderful! Very well said.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back