IT.COM

I want to help Squadhelp with design and dev for wlm

NameSilo
Watch

Naming

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi,

I would like to help Squadhelp with some design and dev for wlm but how to do that? I sent my tips via support chat but not sure if they are delivered to the tech team.

Due forum limits i am unable to upload images.

I am using the theme Professional.
So here's the some design, UI bugs and issues:

- links on the top menu not working on Mobile (Home, Names for sale, Read blog)
- featured categories in footer forwards to the all domain list not specified category.
- hard for reading black font categories on blue background in footer
- update outdated design for search button on the search field (main bunner)
-update outdated color for button VIEW ALL NAMES on front page as on landing page. Landing page color design is ok.

Suggestions :

- let me add ads Google code in footer for my wlm

- let forward traffic from parked domain to naked wlm domain without www. prefix

- let direct traffic for premium listing to SH site but standard listings to wlm.

- add bitcoin withdrawal and rise sold fees up to 20%

I haven't sold any domain through SH yet but i found your wlm is a great showcase.

Thanks

It's time to start your own Registrar business and let customers to use account funds (from sold domains) for register and purchase Premium domains on SH.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just create your own landing pages (and I am serious, not being sarcastic). They will say that ''your input is very important for us'', but it will result in nothing.

•••
My password on sh was changed by someone else. I should resetting it.
Who is changed my password

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much to Squadhelp team for the greatest upgrade design for wlm. Squadhelp is a very good Company with Friendly support. The design is fresh and trendy now.

•••
Needs to remove background
shadow of the header

•••
Main Logo is too small on mobile. dimensions: 300px X 100px. It was showed ok before upgrade UI.

Tired asking via chat.

Guys don't be shy make SH better together.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back