Dynadot

I appreciate...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The ultimate Pat on the Back thread.

I appreciate ...

CoolHost : for responding to every thread/post in a professional manner. What becomes obvious is that he really enjoys what he is doing here at NamePros.

RJ : for his behind the screens efforts and expertise.

DrWho : for the great threads on "available names" and the names he provides.

biggie : for more great names provided.

Sohil : for being a great NP Janitor and for his undying love of the undefeated Buckeyes.

WandaCox : for going the extra mile in digging up some great leads.

Josh : for donating NP$ to worthwhile causes.

Duffman : for keeping those gambling addicts happy.

nascar1 : for giving DomainMiner.com something to shoot for.

DomainMiner.com : for being #1 and giving us all something to shoot for.

DomainOgre : for having that great avatar.

Dr.Pepper : for great lists of names and quenching our thirsts.

NamePros : for being there when I can't get to sleep; for providing all that dare enter the opportunity to express their views un the unscientific science of Domain Names; for reaching out to all corners of the globe; for keeping DOMAINING fun!

This is just a start of a thread that I hope is very busy. As I think of more "appreciations" I will come back to add them to the ever growing list. I know there are many more special members that need to be mentioned so I'll sign off now and leave the next several posts to my fellow NP'ers!

Bye for now,
ST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the donation.

Its good to know old greenie got me some NP$ :).

•••
Originally posted by DomainOgre
Thanks for the donation.

Its good to know old greenie got me some NP$ :).

Well, as you may recall, Shiela too liked your cute little greeny outfit. :notme:

So, I had to include the greenie Orge cutie in this list-o-sweety-pie-domainers. hehe

Sorry, Couldn't resist, DomainOgre.

me running for my life now...

•••
Aww, that's the sweetest, thank you!

•••
Thank you so much SlashRoot. That was a really nice thing for you to do with your winnings and is much appreciated. :)

•••
Thanks Shri! .... "Great NP'rs" B-)

:xf.love:

•••
Speechless ... well, for me! :D
Thank you, Shri ... for doing what you have done here. Extremely kind, generous, and selfless ... in in true Namepros Spirit™.
I, too, would like to extend my appreciation for those mentioned above, as well as literally countless of others who, together as a true "community", uplift our spirits, exercise our minds, and replenish and rejuvenate our competitive and creative juices on a continual, constant basis. As I mentioned above, it is YOU guys (and gals) that truly make Namepros great!! Thank you. :xf.love:

"I believe in the sacredness of a promise, that a man's word should be as good as his bond; that character — not wealth or power or position — is of supreme worth."
- John (Jay) Davison Rockefeller, IV

•••
This is a nice thread ........and very nice of you to reconize members!

•••
Hello. My name is Scott. And I'm a domain addict. I was once clean for almost a month, but I relapsed. Now, I just can't seem to kick the habit. I am a very sick puppy.

I come to these meetings daily, even though I should be paying more attention to my managing my public relations firm and substantially less time mingling with demented fellow addicts.

I try to be kind and helpful to others, but know deep down inside that I would rape your dog and tolerate your mother-in-law if it meant getting control of sex.com.

My domain sickness has created a terrible rift between me and my children, Spencer.com and Evan.net. I don't see them very often, since trading the 17-year old for a $6.95 eNom reseller account and the 13-year old for MiamiDolphins.net. Still, I love them very much and expect to renew them through 2008.

Nevertheless, I too, have much to appreciate and many to thank at NamePros:

But I'm 52 and I can't remember anything or anyone.

Thank goodness I saved a few Quaaludes from the 60's. Now it's starting to come back to me:

CoolHost: The coolest host on the planet, who delights in making the NamePros experience a joyous, feel-good experience for everyone. Would have been a natural in the PR business.

Slashroot: The crazy bastard who mistakenly just sent me 50 NP$, thinking that I was Mother Theresa. You're a class act, Shri. And a portrait in courage.

Domainut: aka Slidell Sid, whom I recently awakened with a 2pm phone call. What does that tell you, fellow addicts? I appreciate the helpful resources he shares that enable me to pour over available snaps with eyes crossed until 4am and neglect my PR practice.

Larry: aka Larry, who keeps me knee deep in forum domains that I will likely never develop.

The University of Iowa and University of Michigan: For soon bringing Sohil's national chump Ohio State Buckeyes to their knees, at which time his NamePros sig will read: "Maybe next year."

DomainsAvailableNow: A full-blown loon who recently PMed me the simple, yet amazing secret of selling unspectacular domain names such as DomainsAvaialbleNow.com, WhiteHouseUSA.com and Yarwho.com for thousands of dollars, as taught to him by hypnotist Marshall Silver: "What you expect to be true is generally what happens". Now, I am enlightened ... and already checking with Realtors in Redmond, Washington on the price and availability of the house next door to Bill Gates.

and finally, of course:

The members of the Academy: For bringing us the fabulous Wait List Service, a veritable Methadone clinic for domain junkies, who will no longer be able to afford the good stuff. Thereafter, if I'm not in Redmond sipping Chardonay with Bill, you'll likely find me at www.withdrawal.org, strapped to a gurney, watching a therapeutic loop of the classic film, It's a Wonderful Life.

Most of all, I appreciate that all of you put up with me and my irreverent sense of humor.

Happy 2000th, NamePros!

Last edited:
•••
:lol:

Thank you, and well done, Scott.
See you in the real a.m. ;)
Goodnight, folks.

•••
Originally posted by at 03:08 AM by CoolHost.com
:lol:

Thank you, and well done, Scott.
See you in the real a.m. ;)
Goodnight, folks.

See what I mean? Junkies, all!

•••
Thank you Slash :)

Congrats to you and the rest of the NP crew.

Mike

•••
DomainMyName: for writing a post that had me laughing at 7:15am, just before leaving for work, (now that ain't easy)!

ST

•••
Thanks very much for your nice words SlashRoot.com (and the NP$'s) :laugh:
NamePros was my first domain forum I joined,
and i still like it the best!
Keep up the good work.

•••
•••
Thanks Shri Slashroot.com :) You are a good sport ;)

•••
▪ The University of Iowa and University of Michigan: For soon bringing Sohil's national chump Ohio State Buckeyes to their knees, at which time his NamePros sig will read: "Maybe next year."

D-: D-:

•••
I know I'm a bit late but life has been so crazy I haven't been able to sepnd as much time ont he net as I'd like to. But thank you Slashroot it's much appreciated :)

•••
Hi Cindy,

Great to see you around!

Spending time away from the Net ain't a bad thing. I also heard a rumor there is life out there. I think a lot of us domainers ought to check it out. ;)

Take it easy!

SlashRoot

•••
Originally posted by DomainMyName
The University of Iowa and University of Michigan: For soon bringing Sohil's national chump Ohio State Buckeyes to their knees, at which time his NamePros sig will read: "Maybe next year."

The University of Wisconsin :sick:

•••
Originally posted by Cindy
I know I'm a bit late but life has been so crazy I haven't been able to sepnd as much time ont he net as I'd like to. But thank you Slashroot it's much appreciated :)

GREAT NP'r, friends! :tu:
B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back