Dynadot

How to increase the SEO on my website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi, I have a few queries. I write articles for the families.net website, in order to increase the SEO quality, I need to know :

1. With the keywords "family" and "families" in a 500 word articles, do i need to include the keyword "fitness" if I am writing an article under the "Fitness" section of the site. If yes, how many keywords in total are acceptable?

2. Is blog posting relevant? I have seen that majority of the backlinks that are posted on blogs get nofollow links. How can we utilize blog posts in order to increase SEO?

3. Is social media linking beneficial? If yes, how do I go about it?

It will really be helpful if anyone can provide relevant solutions to these queries!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does buying links help in SEO?

How good is the decision of buying links? Is it useful? What kind of payouts can be considered?

Also, With the change in Google's algorithm, what are the new high priorities and low priorities aspects that need to be known from the SEO perspective?

Please do provide your valuable suggestions

•••
It surely helps.. but should not be from crap sites. If you got backlinks from good informative sites that will surely help.

•••
Purchasing links does more harm than good to your website. Google can even ban your website, if it founds you purchasing backlinks from other websites.

Moreover, there are so many effective, and free, ways to get quality backlinks to your website.

1. Don't concentrate on more than 2-3 keywords in a single article. Plus, you must make sure to keep the keyword density at around 4-5 percent.

2. Yes, blog posting is very effective for not just backlinks but free traffic.

3. Social Media compliments your SEO work perfectly. It helps you to get instant and genuine traffic on your website (till the time SEO gets effective).

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
My suggestion is target on the long tail keywords for your article. It's much easier to get 1st page ranking for long tail keywords. And the keyword density should be about 1% in your article.

•••
Use semantically related keywords research it helps improve rankings. of course blog posting is important as long as you have unique and fresh content since Google now more on content based. Yes, social media is great upon driving traffic your site will benefit a lot just simply sharing relevant post.

•••
Don't buy links this is for losers, Make you site good in keyword density that you want to focus on search engines and make anchor text on it.

•••
Hey there

Find below answers to your questionnair

1. With the keywords "family" and "families" in a 500 word articles, do i need to include the keyword "fitness" if I am writing an article under the "Fitness" section of the site. If yes, how many keywords in total are acceptable?

Answer:- If you are doing article submission you can put 2 Keywords/Anchor Text in Author box

2. Is blog posting relevant? I have seen that majority of the backlinks that are posted on blogs get nofollow links. How can we utilize blog posts in order to increase SEO?

Answers:- You can do Blog Creation and promote them. Like create word press blog like you.wordpress.com and promote them by social book marking

3. Social Media compliments your SEO work perfectly. It helps you to get instant and genuine traffic on your website (till the time SEO gets effective).

Answers:- Social media helps; like facebook or twitter, try to add people who share same niche topics, share articles or URL of article on Fb and ask your friend to share, it increases creditibility

- Elina

•••

What's your article about? If it's about "family fitness" include those words (together and separately) BUT not so many times that you sound like a parrot with the hiccups. Write naturally, and use words and phrases that support your article topic. Include them in the page title but don't write a spammy page title.

Comment on relevant blogs but don't be spammy. Google's recently started cracking down on blog networks so look for quality sources. Guest posting will usually get you a followed link back. There's nothing wrong with having some nofollowed links in your link profile.

Buying links violates Google's webmaster quality guidelines. (UNLESS it is advertising - clearly identified and ideally nofollowed.) How much good/harm it does comes down to whether or not you get caught, but that's something which is definitely on their radar.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

The changing face of the web and great show of ingenuity by major online companies primarily Google, Facebook and Twitter has made it possible for anyone to capitalize the internet for marketing his goods and services. Every business today, irrespective of wherever it might be located, can have a decent online presence and that too for free. Businesses can register themselves on local marketing feature of search engines like Yahoo, Google, Bing etc. and on Business directory websites such as Yelp to gain online visibility. It is also neceassary to join local business related communities to get quality of visits. It is important to fill the business profile on such websites carefully.

Thanks

•••
SEO are very important for any website to increase your business or get query.There are many techniques of SEO,directory submission are very important to create the back link of website to another website.You can do social bookmarking,blog creation and posting,forum posting,article submission on your website.

•••
The first thing you should concentrate is quality of article, you should write fresh and unique article then copy editing, edited content will not help your website, so write unique and fresh articles which should be appreciated by people, Don't use keywords forcefully using keywords naturally will really help your website. You should also extended long term keywords so your website can rank for such keywords as well. According to Google guidelines buying link to increase page rank and SERPs is a spam process and should be avoided.

•••
recent google algo update buying links is the bad habit and google ban those site who use buying links

•••
buying links is not good for your site. It will be great if you create quality backlinks for your website. writing an article, social bookmarking submissions and creating blogs will give benefits to your website.

•••
SEO is very important but should be done in right way. You are doing right thing if you are building blog post link on relevant blogs but consider the keyword about not more than 1%

•••
For the search engine optimization you need to create quality backlinks of your website. The major way to create backlinks are-
1) Article submission
2) blog posting
3) directory submission.

•••
I didn't suggest for buying links. it's also a spam process. As per Google update, you need to focus on full content section, like content optimization, articles, blog post, gust posting etc.

How good is the decision of buying links? Is it useful? What kind of payouts can be considered?

Also, With the change in Google's algorithm, what are the new high priorities and low priorities aspects that need to be known from the SEO perspective?

Please do provide your valuable suggestions

•••
1. Order full SEO audit of your page and competitors analysis. This will help you to get idea what SEO you need and what SEO your competitors successfully do.
2. Make (or order) on-page SEO. No matter what your site is about that`s the first basic step to attract Google`s attention.
3. Add some unique content on a regular basis. For example add a blog to your site and post an original article once a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back