tips How to find a Pending Sale at Sedo.com

NameSilo
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello everyone,

Recently I came across a great tip to find out about a “Pending Sale” at Sedo.com, all credits to Alex Verdea who shared it at Twitter in detail.

As per the image above shared by Alex, if you go to your Domain Management and select “Sales Settings” or even “Custom Overview” which is normally selected at my end, you then need to sort the price in “Ascending” order. Since all of my listings are BIN priced the same like Alex, so you’ll see any “Pending Sale” having blue triangle and yellow triangle shows the domains are not listed for sale and I’ve a few of them with that status.

I was checking this thing the day before yesterday and found out that there was a pending sale of $2,988 for which I received a sale confirmation email from Sedo today morning which made me want to share it with you all.

Thanks to Alex for this wonderful tip and I’m sure many of the investors will now be regularly checking it in their account.

Feel free to share your experience if any of you knew about this or have come across any sale by knowing in advance this way.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

in all honesty,
i prefer for the sale to have already happened and that sedo/afternic is waiting on me, to transfer the name.

this way i know the payment has been sent, and don't have to be concerned with whether or not, the "pending sale" will end successfully.

but still, i guess it's better to have a pending sale, than not having any activity.

Thanks

imo....

•••
You can also get the same result using the "sort by" drop down menu, choose "status"

God, I need to see that blue icon soon

Last edited:
•••
One day about 3 months ago I checked my Afternic pending sale status and saw 2 names pending sale. I was really happy, but alas, both just disappeared a few days later.

•••
One day about 3 months ago I checked my Afternic pending sale status and saw 2 names pending sale. I was really happy, but alas, both just disappeared a few days later.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
From my experience, at least 50% of the PS at Afternic I see get converted into successful sales.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back