Status
Not open for further replies.

frank-germany

domainer since 2001 / musicianTop Member
Impact
here is how to properly promote your business at namepros

upload_2020-1-9_0-33-33.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As for the eBook, it s a labor of love. There is no better free eBook on the planet about domaining. You have yet to contribute to it, though you were invited.

A labor of love? I just pointed out it's full of misinformation and broken links. That ebook is just to promote your own company, not give the best information. If it was truly a labor of love, you would make it useful, fix the problems when they're brought to your attention. I pointed out 6 before, still not handled.

And there is no better ebook out there, is just flat out lying. I actually posted some in this thread - https://www.namepros.com/threads/teach-a-man-to-fish-co-creating-abundance.1162792/

•••
A labor of love? I just pointed out it's full of misinformation and broken links. That ebook is just to promote your own company, not give the best information. If it was truly a labor of love, you would make it useful, fix the problems when they're brought to your attention. I pointed out 6 before, still not handled.

And there is no better ebook out there, is just flat out lying. I actually posted some in this thread - https://www.namepros.com/threads/teach-a-man-to-fish-co-creating-abundance.1162792/

DomainGraduate 2.0, acquired from Sean Stafford, is a work in progress. However, already it is better, and more comprehensive, than anything that I found that is free. It is also being localized to other languages.

By all means, please link the people to these other free eBooks on domain investing that are better than DomainGraduate. I have yet to find this. I will be delighted to discover it as mostly I found mediocrity.

Beyond Domain Graduate, we have a lot of moving parts. The print ad that you arranged to have removed from this thread actually catalogs some of the major projects.

upload_2020-1-11_20-41-7.png

For calibration, most of these did not exist just one year ago or were not part of Epik Holdings at the time. We are still looking for more people to lead some of these projects. They are moving apace.

Leadership is a key success factor. Yesterday we added @Zayto to lead Anonymize.com product management. Slots are getting filled.

For DomainGraduate we simply got it done. It has no revenue model as the publication is free, and no login is required to access it. That is as close to "no strings attached" as exists in the digital age.

You might recall it came out of a discussion about developing economy micro-finance. We are executing on that plan. One of the suggestions was to get a course. Well, we acted on that advice.

You see, you can really get a lot done when you focus on the task. It may not happen overnight, and it might not be perfect, but the progress is undeniable. I strongly suggest you try it sometime.

•••
Forum members should welcome any commercial engagement it can get. When the "picks and shovels" companies of the domain industry engage we become more informed, we collect valuable information, we collect valuable knowledge. Knowledge that let's us all run our own investments or ventures better.

If you don't like, appreciate, or care for the sharing of information from companies, CEO's, staff or representatives than tune it out. Just filter it. You don't have to read it. Seriously, it's not hard or it doesn't require skill to just ignore.

On the flip side of that many forum members appreciate the commercial engagement. It can come from a number of companies, not just one. There are many of us who appreciate the engagement, whether we like the companies or not. It's conversation, it's discussion, it's what a forum is meant to be.

Let's keep it simple. If you don't like it, ignore it. If you like it, engage with it. Just don't overcomplicate it, because every person silenced is a loss for the forum, for the members. It's a loss to the industry. That is a travesty.

•••
DomainGraduate 2.0, acquired from Sean Stafford, is a work in progress. However, already it is better, and more comprehensive, than anything that I found that is free. It is also being localized to other languages.

By all means, please link the people to these other free eBooks on domain investing that are better than DomainGraduate. I have yet to find this. I will be delighted to discover it as mostly I found mediocrity.

Beyond Domain Graduate, we have a lot of moving parts. The print ad that you arranged to have removed from this thread actually catalogs some of the major projects.

Show attachment 141309

For calibration, most of these did not exist just one year ago or were not part of Epik Holdings at the time. We are still looking for more people to lead some of these projects. They are moving apace.

Leadership is a key success factor. Yesterday we added @Zayto to lead Anonymize.com product management. Slots are getting filled.

For DomainGraduate we simply got it done. It has no revenue model as the publication is free, and no login is required to access it. That is as close to "no strings attached" as exists in the digital age.

You might recall it came out of a discussion about developing economy micro-finance. We are executing on that plan. One of the suggestions was to get a course. Well, we acted on that advice.

You see, you can really get a lot done when you focus on the task. It may not happen overnight, and it might not be perfect, but the progress is undeniable. I strongly suggest you try it sometime.

I already did link to them, I literally linked to the thread, 3 different ones. You seemed to like them:

"Awesome. Keep that input coming.

@estibot.com is is an industry treasure.

I was not aware of that DNW report. Cool"

That sounds like you liked them, all better than yours.

Imagine, somebody wrote an article on the best NBA players ever and people into basketball were reading it and then after awhile started to notice something. No Jordan, no Bird or Magic, no Wilt, Lebron, etc. Would that be a legit article? That's your ebook when you leave off the obvious.

Last edited:
•••
Forum members should welcome any commercial engagement it can get. When the "picks and shovels" companies of the domain industry engage we become more informed, we collect valuable information, we collect valuable knowledge. Knowledge that let's us all run our own investments or ventures better.

If you don't like, appreciate, or care for the sharing of information from companies, CEO's, staff or representatives than tune it out. Just filter it. You don't have to read it. Seriously, it's not hard or it doesn't require skill to just ignore.

On the flip side of that many forum members appreciate the commercial engagement. It can come from a number of companies, not just one. There are many of us who appreciate the engagement, whether we like the companies or not. It's conversation, it's discussion, it's what a forum is meant to be.

Let's keep it simple. If you don't like it, ignore it. If you like it, engage with it. Just don't overcomplicate it, because every person silenced is a loss for the forum, for the members. It's a loss to the industry. That is a travesty.

You appreciate spam? Want to see how that turns out? - https://forums.DigitalPoint/find-new/42551701/posts

Always was a crap forum, dying out now. Ask a question, replies were usually spam, somebody's ebook, somebody's affiliate link. This forum already has rules, you're wanting it so people don't have to abide by them?

Increase of spam = less real participation

It's funny, I always thought you worked for Epik. That Escrow thread where an actual Escrow and an actual lawyer was handing it to Rob, you were fielding the questions for some reason.

----------
Like I said, if you truly believe your way is better than this forum or other forums - epik.com/forum

Do it. See how nonstop self-promotion works out. See if you get real conversation.

Last edited:
•••
You appreciate spam? Want to see how that turns out? - https://forums.DigitalPoint/find-new/42551701/posts

Always was a crap forum, dying out now.

Increase of spam = less real participation

It's funny, I always thought you worked for Epik. That Escrow thread where an actual Escrow and an actual lawyer was handing it to Rob, you were fielding the questions.
Speaking of spam, when was the last time you contributed to a conversation without attacking or insulting someone? When was the last time you were constructive with your words? When was the last time you didn't try to bring someone down? Huh?

Give it up. Take a breath.

Lift someone up tomorrow. Compliment someone tomorrow. Help a child or elder. Say something nice. See the goodness in life. You will be glad you did, I promise.

•••
Speaking of spam, when was the last time you contributed to a conversation without attacking or insulting someone? When was the last time you were constructive with your words? When was the last time you didn't try to bring someone down? Huh?

Lift someone up tomorrow. Compliment someone tomorrow. Help a child or elder. Say something nice. See the goodness in life. You will be glad you did, I promise.

You didn't touch anything in my post, as usual. Try actually quoting me where you disagree. Let's see if it holds up.

---------
Since you asked Rob.

Andrew Allemann has a better ebook.

Media Options broker ebook is better as well - https://chriszuiker.com/podcast/

And the Escrow.com, Estibot are pretty good too.

But you know that, since I already went over that in the thread I linked to.
----------
And if you want a forum that's more a free for all with promotion, why not start one? It would be a fun thing to watch.

Last edited:
•••
I already did link to them, I literally linked to the thread, 3 different ones. You seemed to like them:

"Awesome. Keep that input coming.

@estibot.com is is an industry treasure.

I was not aware of that DNW report. Cool"

That sounds like you liked them, all better than yours.

Imagine, somebody wrote an article on the best NBA players ever and people into basketball were reading it and then after awhile started to notice something. No Jordon, no Bird or Magic, no Wilt, Lebron, etc. Would that be a legit article? That's your ebook when you leave off the obvious.

When I thank someone on NP, it is an acknowledgement of their engagement. As I often try to do, I was constructively engaging you because I know your intellect and your profound attention to detail.

Quite seriously, your mental recall of threads on NamePros borders on supernatural. The problem is not your intellectual capacity. The problem is in how you choose to apply it.

You see, I sincerely try every day to lift up others. I don't care who makes money or who takes credit. That is not some nonsense rhetoric. It goes to the core of who I am. Doubt it not.

As for the contributors to the DomainGraduate book, many people who are not entirely selfish are contributing to it in one way or another. All are welcome. A few folks are leading by example.

•••
You see, I sincerely try every day to lift up others. I don't care who makes money or who takes credit. That is not some nonsense rhetoric. It goes to the core of who I am. Doubt it not.

I doubt it because you contradict yourself.

You don't want to take credit?

The Alexa thread? I literally quoted you taking credit for that.

The look at my threads are #1 this week?

The look at how many likes I have thread that you started to bring attention to yourself?

The prediction or forecast thread you started when you could have simply added on to the existing thread? Even Bob called you out on that and you had some ridiculous response like, forecast is different from prediction.

Your own posts in this thread about supporting NP?

You don't care who makes money? You obviously don't want your competitors to make money. Look at my NBA example. In the Escrow section of your ebook, how do you leave off Escrow.com? How do you leave off obvious parking companies? How do you leave off obvious Aftermarket sites? This doesn't help anybody new in the industry, it helps you.

Yes, you like to take credit for things. Yes, you like to shine the light on yourself.

Of course you care.

Last edited:
•••
I doubt it because you contradict yourself.

You don't want to take credit?

The Alexa thread? I literally quoted you taking credit for that.

The look at my threads are #1 this week?

The look at how many likes I have thread that you started to bring attention to yourself?

The prediction or forecast thread you started when you could have simply added on to the existing thread? Even Bob called you out on that and you had some ridiculous response like, forecast is different from prediction.

Your own posts in this thread about supporting NP?

Yes, you like to take credit for things. Yes, you like to shine the light on yourself.

Of course you care.

Nah, it is seriously co-creation. In other words, it is not what "I" did. It is what "we" did. I may have helped, or not, who knows.

When the NP editors notified me about 10,000 likes, they asked me to write something. What did I do? I shared an open formula that anyone can apply:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/10-000-likes-the-5-figure-like-club.1169235

As for the 2020 forecast thread, I had been planning it for weeks. It stood on its own. @Samer told me that it was coming up on post #3000 so I decided to make it a gem:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/happy-new-years-what-is-your-2020-forecast.1170533/

Come to think of it, I thought the Christmas thread was decent too:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/so...o-the-domain-industry-this-christmas.1169741/

There were some good ideas in that thread but some might have been overlooked in the cloud of dust.

•••
@Rob Monster,

Rob everyone here and perhaps in the domain Industry already has gotten to know you through the many threads and posts that you have had here and elsewhere regarding domains and related subjects.

So at this time perhaps it is in your best interest to abide by the forum rules the best that you can and maybe cut back on the kind of promotions that are out of place and that can put you and Epik under a bad light.

In another words Epik has already made it and so it might be in your best interest not to jeopardize your new found status by needless back and forth arguments and or by mentioning your competitors in any negative way.

As far as Domain Graduate project goes it's best to bring it up to date and fix any broken links even if they mention other choices and options in the domain Industry other than Epik because in the long run that can give you more credibility in everyone's eyes if it is a more complete and useful guide for newbies. You don't have to go out of your way to promote your competitors, but you shouldn't shut them out completely either.

As a successful CEO for many years you should know when it's time to abandon old strategies and find new ways that can propel Epik even higher. You don't need to do constant promotions any more at least not in the domaining community as everybody already knows you and Epik, at this time you need to work more on getting everyone's trust and respect even from your hardest critics.

IMO

•••
@Rob Monster,

Rob everyone here and perhaps in the domain Industry already has gotten to know you through the many threads and posts that you have had here and elsewhere regarding domains and related subjects.

So at this time perhaps it is in your best interest to abide by the forum rules the best that you can and maybe cut back on the kind of promotions that are out of place and that can put you and Epik under a bad light.

In another words Epik has already made it and so it might be in your best interest not to jeopardize your new found status by needless back and forth arguments and or by mentioning your competitors in any negative way.

As far as Domain Graduate project goes it's best to bring it up to date and fix any broken links even if they mention other choices and options in the domain Industry other than Epik because in the long run that can give you more credibility in everyone's eyes if it is a more complete and useful guide for newbies. You don't have to go out of your way to promote your competitors, but you shouldn't shut them out completely either.

As a successful CEO for many years you should know when it's time to abandon old strategies and find new ways that can propel Epik even higher. You don't need to do constant promotions any more at least not in the domaining community as everybody already knows you and Epik, at this time you need to work more on getting everyone's trust and respect even from your hardest critics.

IMO

Sorry OT, I think perhaps you are not getting the essence of this debate.

I am presenting the case for a more pro-commerce tilt in how NP is governed. I get the kumbaya stuff but that is not what is being discussed in this thread.

The references to Epik are contextual and will remain such. I am advocating that this should become more prevalent among vendors, but that these vendors should also give back.

Thanks.

•••
Sorry OT, I think perhaps you are not getting the essence of this debate.

I am presenting the case for a more pro-commerce tilt in how NP is governed. I get the kumbaya stuff but that is not what is being discussed in this thread.

The references to Epik are contextual and will remain such. I am advocating that this should become more prevalent among vendors, but that these vendors should also give back.

Thanks.

I know how you feel, but what I said was more as a friend than a critic, it might be time to readjust your strategy in order to build on what you have already achieved rather than get involved in all these negative conversations specially now that you are getting ready to go to the up coming domain conference.

Have you thought about doing some advertisements for Epik on TV or other social channels than just this forum, as I said everybody here already knows you and knows about Epik by now.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Again .. nobody is completely wrong here depending on your perspective.

Often Rob gets rightfully excited about a new project or feature he's developing and he truly sees it as helping domainers .. while at the same time .. YES .. it also indirectly (or sometimes directly) goes to help Epik.

A good example is the ebook in question.

I have absolutely zero doubt in my mind that in Rob's mind he just wants to put a product out there to help people learn about domains no strings attached aside from the fact that it would also help train his rapidly growing staff. But ultimately the problem is that the main people contributing are people who support him, work for him, or have benefited from one of his services. So that in turn results in an ebook slanted towards Epik. Was it deliberate or intentional .. I don't think so .. but there's also no arguing that that was the way it's turned out (so far).

It's probably more a result of Rob's "crawl, walk, run" approach to things than anything tactically calculated.

In fairness to @JB Lions though .. what some see as "crawl walk run" .. people looking at it from his perspective sees it more as "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission". When I take a step back here I see two sides that are both right and wrong.

The reality in this case .. is that it's both. I really believe that Rob's intentions were genuine .. but people saying that @JB Lions' perspective on the reality of the book is wrong .. are wrong themselves. On that he's more right than wrong. Although I personally think he's wrong in that it's deliberate and tactical self-promotion .. but he's not wrong overall in that, because even if indirectly and unintentionally, at this point the ebook most certainly benefits Epik .. and .. that getting more domainers into a market isn't actually growing the pie .. it's trimming domainers portion of the same sized pie.

But .. where does that really leave us? Because even if JB is at least partially right .. It isn't against the rules to be wrong or incomplete or even biased.

Same comes for promoting the book. Yes it 100% does indirectly benefit Epik .. but .. it is free. So where does that leave it in terms of the rules of promotion. It's a separate entity from Epik (as far as I know) .. so while I most certainly would frown upon linking to it until it's beyond both the "crawl" and "walk" stages and only promote it when it's fully balanced and complete .. it's not really against the rules as far as I know to link to it. So ultimately I think any drama about it is not really justified regardless as to it's current status.

Besides .. if anyone does feel it's promotion, then they should simply report it and let NamePros decide what side of the line it falls upon. That's it .. if you disagree with the content in the ebook then DEFINITELY say so in the appropriate discussions .. that is entirely within everybody's right to share their opinion on either way. But whether it can be linked or referred to is a very separate issue and up to @NamePros to decide either way. If think it crosses the line .. click report .. and that's it .. end of story.

If you disagree with the rule overall then that too is a separate issue and you should start a generic discussion about the rule(s) in question and how you think it should be modified or changed. If any of you did that then I don't even think it's the end of the world to use some the things Rob has posted as examples. But as long as Rob hasn't personally attacked anyone, then I think these weekly threads by @frank-germany and whoever else are starting to become harassing more than anything else.

In the end though .. I don't quite get why this is a thing? As much as I hate to say it .. ultimately it's not up to us to decide .. it's NamePros. Maybe they need clearer rules or guidelines .. but I think there will always be grey zones.

Do I think Rob might be better served toning it down from his current 110% to a 95%? Yes .. lol .. But I most certainly rather Rob the way is now than not at all. Personally overall I've found Rob's participation here at NamePros to be more beneficial than harmful. It doesn't bother me at all that he relates things to Epik when it's in context. It also doesn't bother me that he trashes his competition AS LONG AS he clearly gives legitimate reasons as to why (and proof when suitable).

Overall I think he's doing a lot of good things for the industry. I'll also admit that sometimes I think he does things too brash and rushed (looking back it seems like @Slanted might have been his literal anchor .. lol). But at the same time I'll also be the first to admit that sometimes his crawl, walk, run mentality has produced some winners (eRise is a good example of that as I never thought they would get any sales or significant revenue .. and turns out I was wrong).

I also think he's wrong in that a lot of what he's doing to get new domainers on board isn't really growing the pie, and that ultimately the only way to do that is to get more and new end users and increase end-user demand and prices on our domains. Although .. for someone like me who is eyeing some wholesale, that would indeed help me and any domainer looking for a bit more liquidity (although eventually our acquisition costs will also go up and nullify any benefits from liquidity .. so I can't stress enough that the ultimate goal for EVERYONE in the industry is growing end-user volume, demand and pricing)

But then he goes and implements NameLiquidate and literally takes the money GoDaddy was profiting off of our backs from *OUR* domains and putting 91% of it back in *OUR* pockets! :)

I think in the end that's what he wants to be about and why both sides are both right and wrong. NameLiquidate does most definitely enable and help domainers without question .. and yes .. Epik also does get 9% and the super slim margins on renewals (less than $1 on .com domains when sold to NP members).

Although if we're talking self-promotion here .. if you're going to give anyone credit for NameLiquidate .. let me quote part of an email *I* sent him months ago .. lol ..

Ategy said:
Another suggestion I have is what happens after the domains expire. One way to significantly differentiate yourself from the competition is to allow domain owners to retain a percentage of revenue made from any aftermarket sales from their expired domains ... Having something like that could be a massive difference maker for many domainers who are tired of seeing GoDaddy take all the profit from what were effectively their domains ...

You're welcome everyone .. lol ;)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks to Rob promoting his business here on Namepros. So I got aware of Epik Escrow reading here at NamePros that I was able to sell domains painless with the smooth transactions with the close attention by Rob himself. And I also benefited from his transfer and registrations promos that I used a lot. With all my transactions Rob behaved in such friendly and devoted manner that I did not expect from the CEO of a company himself. As much as I can follow I see that he has too much contribution to domaining community with his projects and as sharing useful information. I got only benefit from him promoting or advertising his business here at NamePros.
Frank, you can expect only goodness and benefit from this man.I don't understand why you have so hard feelings about him but he is on my or your side,on domainers' side and I don't know or have not met any other CEO of a registrar here like him.
He is the kindest and most benevolent monster I've ever met :). May God bless this monster.

I see you don't get it at all.

You love him,
you are welcome.

I have no hard feelings against Rob,
actually I couldn't care less about him as I don't know him as a person.

I just can't stand his way to spam this forum.

Spamming means :
finding a way to tweak each and any thread
to find an opportunity to promote his products/services

in including the name and/or the domain and/or a link to his products and/or
to another thread where he has links to many of his products

it is spam
as its is not exactly on spot
on the thread
but only after a few tweaks
had been made

hope you get it

•••
Lets put this into perspective. Life is a game. We are born so that we may die. Hopefully, theres a lot in between the two.

I'm new but I'm smarter than some give me credit for. I grew up in the shadow of the Virgin Group (Google it!!). Richard Branson said of life in general and business in particular..."Ask for forgiveness, not for permission." Did this work for him? Absolutely. Would it work for everyone? Probably not.

I changed my signature on Namepros so that it included my favourite domain names. I then tried to get on (legitimately of course) as many pages as I could. I engaged with my peers and I got my names out there in the ether. Did it help me sell any domains? Probably not. Did it do me any harm? No

Was it clever? I'm Irish. We're not here to take part. We're here to take over. (Conor McGregor).

Once again, here I am on this thread. Giving my limited opinion none-the-less.

Regards,

Reddstagg

This post pf yours is complete unrelalted spamming this thread
but Mods see it differently

upload_2020-1-12_10-50-55.png

•••
You said "having them register and renew terrible domains"

Isn't that what you're doing? Your .org and hyphen thread:
That hyphen thread is a horror show. But you make money whether people buy good or bad domains.

The .org thread had to be edited out by mods because of promotion. It wasn't to give good advice, it was to get regs. You had spreadsheets of 4 letter .orgs ready to go before the thread was even started.

Even sneaking in promotion in newbie intro threads - https://www.namepros.com/threads/hello-i-know-nothing-at-all.1171953/

But mods are letting you spam that section up, so you're good there.

thank you.

no idea why so many people here
close their eyes

but it's fine
if they decide to do so

it's up to them

you have been warned.

•••
I find these same type of stir the pot posts by the same 5 people over and over far more spammy than anything Epik does on this forum.

I do not agree with everything said by Rob and even find him over opinionated and prone to rule bending here but the help he tries to give to the domaining community tells me everything I need to know. We don’t have to love everyone’s personality.

The simple solution is report posts that break rules and avoid posts by people you don’t like. All these threads amount to are drawn out pissing contests that make everyone look bad.

the problem here is that the guys who made the rules
didn't imagine a CEO of a company coming here
and exploiting the grey areas of the rules
and tweak them professionally in a way
to consistently spam this forum within the terms of the rules
for the single purpose of promoting his company

and doing this so successfully
as you guys support him

that he finally can't stop doing so

•••
I also don't see other people from these companies calling people Marxists and other names when discussing things.

So you find people pointing out spam, wanting spam to stop more spammy than actual spam. Great. This forum will be looking like Digital Point in no time.

calling people Marxits and Leftists and Atheists

is really helping out domainers

and supporting the community
of domainers in a domainer forum

thank you thank you Rob
for so much love and help and support

( by the way,
he is supporting holocaust deniers
and white extreme nationalists )

•••
Shortly after I became active on NamePros in 2019, a few people said to me that NamePros is not run by business people. This assessment was not from one person. This was multiple persons trying to give insight into NamePros governance.

Domainers are entrepreneurs. They buy low and sell high. So, by nature, domaining is commerce. As such, the core purpose and function of the leading industry forum should be to support commerce and to create a thriving community that allows more people to do it successfully. Some say it used to be more that way.

I have a strong sense that if NamePros was just a tiny bit more tolerant of commercial engagement, we would see more commercial engagement. Community members would then see more deals and offers. And commercial suppliers would co-create more relevant and useful products. It is really all goodness.

At the same time, the people who run NamePros and own NamePros have a right to be compensated for their time, but also their opportunity costs, and liability that comes along with running an open forum. That means there needs to be a revenue model without giving up the free membership model.

Let's look at Google's model as a point of reference for a commercial enterprise that manages a quasi public good. They give publishers some free traffic and then at some point publishers have to either produce really good original content, or you have to pony up some advertising budget. It seems to be working.

We were happy to sponsor NamePros in 2020. We look forward to finding more ways to help NamePros to be both a thriving community, and the leading forum for domain professionals for the foreseeable future. I hope others will follow our lead, and that some middle ground is achieved on commercial engagement.

If we do that, I am confident that my 2020 prediction about NamePros Alexa Rank blowing through 10,000 and having continued growth will prove correct. Why? Because more people find benefit to come to NamePros and engage here. Along the way, NP can likely attract a few deep-pocketed sponsors.

Have a lock at the warrior forum
and find a forum that has become useless
due to the overwhelming
commercial appeal

I liked namepros a lot
before you came here
and took over

and I guess it's not your business
to criticize the owners/ managers of namepros
for the geat great honorable manner
they managed to get rid of former
well xxx guys.

( Adam Dicker , Belone , Zandy .. and may be others )

•••
My vision, purpose and calling are clear. I delivered this talk without notes. I think it conveys what we are doing and why we are doing it.

You are free to doubt me. I frankly don't care.

What I do know is that we are doing a lot with a little, we are re-investing back in the industry like no other, and we don't waste money on things that don't matter.

As for the eBook, it s a labor of love. There is no better free eBook on the planet about domaining. You have yet to contribute to it, though you were invited.

Again, rather than engage in endless pissing matches, go use your God-giving talents for good. You might surprise yourself how much more joy you will find in your life. Believe it or not, I will be rooting for you.

"the lord needed a registar"

•••
But as long as Rob hasn't personally attacked anyone, then I think these weekly threads by @frank-germany and whoever else are starting to become harassing more than anything else.

unfortunately, Rob has attacked some people personally
in calling them names and trying to discredit them

he wasn't too friendly when he called people
"Marxist", "Leftist", "Atheist"

and to me personally
it wasn't friendly
that he tried to imply that I 'm related
on a family level to the worst "nazi" of all times,
which I'm not at all.
I can't possibly be a Marxist a Leftist and a Atheist and a Nazi at the same time.

so yes Rob is a very nice and humble guy
he just wants to help you

Last edited:
•••
I have absolutely zero doubt in my mind that in Rob's mind he just wants to put a product out there to help people learn about domains no strings attached aside from the fact that it would also help train his rapidly growing staff. But ultimately the problem is that the main people contributing are people who support him, work for him, or have benefited from one of his services. So that in turn results in an ebook slanted towards Epik. Was it deliberate or intentional .. I don't think so .. but there's also no arguing that that was the way it's turned out (so far).

so you never heard of the term
"Guerrilla Marketing" ?????

you lost all my respect right now

•••

off topic
we are talking bout spam here

•••
I'm wondering in what way this thread is supposed to be contributing to this forum...

it's in the "comment and feedback section"

and that's what it is

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back