Dynadot

HealthForums.org - Appealing?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello,

About a week ago I re-launched my Health Forums. It's a place for discussions on everything related to maintaining a good health condition, and wellness overall. At the moment there are few categories, but I'll add more as soon as there will be a reasonable amount of posts already on the forums.

I would like to know if the site looks appealing to you? Thanks

Link: HealthForums.org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice Job

The site looks really good for a forum site.

Would the site be better set up with "introductions" and a site faq at the top vs after the discussion categories? For a first time visit to the site, I think having an intro to the site at the top would be user friendly. Just my 2-cents.

Great job.

•••
Hi! I can advice you to add a section about children's health as well. As a whole I appreciate the results of your work:)

•••
Thanks for kind entries.

advalorem,
I somehow believe that the community forums like introductions and chit chat is better at the bottom. I'll think on redirecting new member to the introductions forum after he/she completes registration. Thanks

andr69,
You're second who advices me to add a forum for children. I'll definitely create a forum for kids/teens sooner or later when current forums get more populated.

Also I have added few other forums, like Women's Health and Men's Health.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back