IT.COM

priced Great domains - Collies.us $5 and MORE!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several gems I'm looking to flip. Many of them are below cost (I'm looking to increase my positive sale feedback).

Domain: *****.net
Registrar: Gandi
Renewal: $24.99
Expiration: July 24, 2024
Payment Options: Paypal
Price: SOLD FOR $5

The .com is already developed. Make money being a reseller selling trucks on a Wordpress site. This would go great to develop! Or sell it to a Truck Dealer, there are many of those! This has highly searched keywords on Goo

Domain: Collies.us
Registrar: Internet.BS
Renewal: $8.99
Expiration: 7/31/2024
Price: $5

This is a premium single word .us that is short for the dog breed, Border Collies. Sell it to a Border Collie breeder or develop it for the CPC and make a site about Collies! Many paths you could take with this domain! Don't forget Border Collie enthusiasts you could sell to! All major top level domains are taken.

Domain: ArtDealer.biz
Registrar: Namesilo
Renewal: $5.75
Expiration: 7/23/2024
Payment Option: Paypal
Price: $2

Domain:
MakeupKits.biz
Registrar: Namesilo
Renewal: $2.39
Expiration: 7/24/2024
Payment Option: Paypal

Domain:
BestClinics.org
Registrar: Dynadot
Renewal: $10.99
Expiration: 7/27/2024

This would be a great domain for developing into a site and comparing doctor's clinics

***All domains are a free push to your Registrar's account. So make sure you have an account at the corresponding Registrar of the domain you purchased. Making an account is quick and easy for each Registrar!
***All of these are domain only and don't include a website.
***Domains are sold "as is."

DIRECTIONS:
Simply reply to this thread which one is SOLD and shoot me a private message if you wish. Then after the sale, I will strike the domain from the list, so the sale remains private.

NOTE: I want to do the transfer first before the payment.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Prices have been reduced. Don't pass up these deals!

•••
Bump. Prices reduced drastically. It can't go any cheaper.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back