Dynadot

question GoDaddy Discount Domain Club Membership

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Kiran

Established Member
Impact
Godaddy says it charges ₹ 780.99 for domains in Premium membership of Discount Domain club in India.
Does this also apply to Domains in Godaddy Closeout Domains & Godaddy Auctions and everywhere else ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks @forge! To confirm, yes, GoDaddy Closeout and Auction transfers are also covered by a Discount Domain Club membership

•••
Godaddy says it charges ₹ 780.99 for domains in Premium membership of Discount Domain club in India.
Does this also apply to Domains in Godaddy Closeout Domains & Godaddy Auctions and everywhere else ?
I'm not sure Godaddy is an honourable service any longer.

I was hit with an unexpected (almost) 100% increase in fees this week for yearly DDC membership.

I have been a loyal cutomer for over 15 years, and am not impressed that when I complained about increases, and wished to cancel my membership, I was only offered a partial refund within 48 hours of complaining about increases charged to me.

@Paul Nicks
@Joe Styler

CraigD

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back