Dynadot

domain GlobalWarmingRisk.com&org, HowToDoStuff.org&info, Addictchat.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ekheyfets3

Established Member
Impact
:hi:

I have 5 domain names, GlobalWarmingRisk.com, GlobalWarmingRisk.org, HowToDoStuff.org, HowToDoStuff.info, and AddictChat.net.

I could really use some appraisals. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GWR.com / .org could be worth something if you sell it to activist groups. But that's a weird niche you could maybe get in the mid $xxx for each if you sold to the right end users. I myself would give you $10 for each of them which is saying something since a lot of the names posted in here I wouldn't even take. AddictChat.net may be worth something but I'm not good with .net.

•••
GlobalWarmingRisk.com & org - 1,400 domains registered with 'GlobalWarming' in them, what you've got is broad enough to maybe spark some interest in $xx - low $xxx range for the set if you put up a couple of pages on them with some articles.

The other two I don't see any value.

Good luck.

•••
Hi. Thanks for the replies. Are you saying that I should build a page on the domain and that will help market it? Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back