domain Gadgets.bz & WebTemplates.bz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to know how much they are worth?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reg fee.
Stay away from .bz :)

•••
I have sold a few .bz names in the past for a little profit around double reg-fee cost.

But the names that were sold were ultra stellar keywords.

These two names you have do not fall into that category.

I think reg-fee is even pushing it with the value here.

I agree with erandi, stay away from .bz.

•••
Hopefully you hand registered these. The words are "meh", so i don't believe there is any value here. I would list them somewhere (just in case!), forget about them, let them drop.

•••
Thanks. But i renewed them either to develop or sell for good offer.

•••
I went on a .bz spree a while back, having stumbled upon some seriously good English keywords that were available. I was never able to sell a single one, not even at reg fee. And these were serious high CPC, high search, short, one- and two-word domains. All crap, nobody wanted it, and nobody is going to want those. Look at Finance.bz and Gay.bz ($650 and $1,000 respectively.) Auto.bz, $550. Three of the most valuable keywords in the English language. Your keywords chained to that horrible TLD = $0, minus whatever you've spent so far.

Frank

•••
I went on a .bz spree a while back, having stumbled upon some seriously good English keywords that were available. I was never able to sell a single one, not even at reg fee. And these were serious high CPC, high search, short, one- and two-word domains. All crap, nobody wanted it, and nobody is going to want those. Look at Finance.bz and Gay.bz ($650 and $1,000 respectively.) Auto.bz, $550. Three of the most valuable keywords in the English language. Your keywords chained to that horrible TLD = $0, minus whatever you've spent so far.

Frank

Well then that will not be a serious issue for me as a developer. I am interested in developing them.

•••
Then why post in the appraisal section?

•••
•••
Because he/she wanted to determine if sell or develop, I believe.

Yes. Thanks. It's true. I will develop when i have more time. Until that it will be for sale.

•••
Yes. Thanks. It's true. I will develop when i have more time. Until that it will be for sale.

I don't advise you to develop it, most searchers tend to consider better sites with popular extentions, so a rare extension is a negative factor, I wouldn't develope it having lots of better options for giving them the time, money and effort

•••
I wouldn't even invest my time in development of these.
Much better options to invest time and resources.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back