Domain Empire

Established FS: eDirectory Based Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

For sale is our wholesale directory, www.hubofwholesale.com it is based on the eDirectory platform but has been totally customized. The site has been running for over 3 years and we have made $0 investment as well as 0 in terms of time in it after the initial start, therefore the slow growth rate. This was a very expensive site to build it just needs the right owner to market it now.

Setup

Currently the site is run by my partner and I. We do not have enough time for this site and have been neglecting it. Some one with enough time or the right set up can take this site to new heights. We have spent a lot of money on this site and are going to take a loss we already know that and can accept that fact. This site has a lot of potential but my partner and I shifted focus as we landed some unexpected contracts which has pretty much turned both of our lives in a different direction. We would have had the time to handle this but it just isn't working - We ran it for about the first month and than basically left it hence the lack of growth - This site is primed and polished to be put in the hands of a good marketer that can move it forward

eDirectory

This site has been built by eDirectory - www.edirectory.com
If you take a look at their demo site you will see the resemblance
We have paid close to $6000 for this site to be custom built the way we wanted it with their platform as the basis
We have the 'Owned License' and this will be fully transferred to you, you can take a look at prices here https://www.edirectory.com/orders/
If you click the 'Owned License' bullet you will see a number of additional options come up, I will now breakdown how our site cost what it did

Owned License - $1499
Style Customization - $599
Portal Package - $500
Unbranded - $199
+$3500 - On all other custom things such as the way the banner module works, the blog, graphic work etc, thats all I can remember off the top of my head, if you would like the full list with exact breakdown PM me

On top of these expenses, there were a few more

$1800 - Full database custom built of 1200 wholesalers in excel format so we could import it into our database
$800 - we had a lot of content written on a regular basis by a very well versed English writter which is in the 'News' section

So TOTALLY we put in $8897 to start this site

Site is listed in:

Yahoo.com ($300usd cost)

Expenses
Credit Card Fees deducted when you receive payments - 4% or so
Hosting - $5/mth - Can be moved to wherever you please
Marketing - Budget for this and the profit you make is totally dependent upon you - You can invest every penny back in the business or you can keep 99% and invest 1% back in the business - You figure out the mix that works for you and the rate of growth you wish to achieve

Revenue

On directory listings, nothing at the moment since we aren't pursuing it
AdSense - $30/month

What you get

Domain - hubofwholesale.com with free push
Client Database
Entire source code with all the rights to it, you can do as you please with it
Directory database
Entire site front end and back end

Possible streams of revenue available:

1. Affiliate - Through banner ads and links

2. Banner ads direct to customers

3. Article submission

4. AdSense

Traffic Details

8.58% - Direct Traffic
1.87% - Referring Sites
89.55% - Search Engines

Please message me with any questions, looking for a quick clean sale - Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back