Plow Land
Plant Crops
Remove Dead Crops
Harvest Crops
Purchase Animals
Harvest Animals
Ability to let friends view your farm.

Description:
So basically the game allows you to take on the roll of a farmer and start your own farm. You must plow the land before your able to plant a crop on it, crops can be purchased from the market. Every crop takes a different amount to be harvested. You can harvest your crops after the time is up but if you wait to long they start to rot and your unable to successfully harvest them. Every time you harvest a crop or animal you receive coins and exp. After a certain amount of exp you will level up to the next level.

Also has an invite friends feature which allows the user to invite their friends to come play the game.

This application is approved and listed in the Facebook Directory which allows for users to find it through the Facebook search.

Purchase:
I'm looking to sell all rights to this to someone for $250 or best offer. I'm looking to sell this quickly for Christmas money =)

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
chicken send me a pm via MSN..

Thanks

•••
•••
Just wondering - how flexible is this app? What is customizable, and what isn't as far as the functionality/code goes?

Thanks,
Donny

•••
Just wondering - how flexible is this app? What is customizable, and what isn't as far as the functionality/code goes?

Thanks,
Donny

Hey,

Basically everything within the app can be customized if you know how to do it.

Thanks

•••
I like this App,I think it needs more work,I don't think its worth 250.

•••
Kev he did say Or Best Offer... offer what you think it is worth and hopefully ya'll can make a deal :) Happy Holidays
I like this App,I think it needs more work,I don't think its worth 250.

•••
Yeah,Just trying to get feed back. I don't really know anything about FaceBook App development and ownership.
Pros:
Loads Faster then framvill.
Nice Interface
Cons:
Always asks me to tell my friends or something when i open it.
Looks like the image stays the same the whole time.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah,Just trying to get feed back. I don't really know anything about FaceBook App development and ownership.
Pros:
Loads Faster then framvill.
Nice Interface
Cons:

Hey,

It's asking you to post to your wall and this has been fixed.

It actually updates when you do an action to it.

•••
Is the app still for sale? Have you had any offers?

•••
Yeah, is it still for sale?

•••
App is still for sale, no offers as of yet.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back