IT.COM

Expired domain at AUTORENEWPERIOD renewed automatically but amount not credited

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

martin jobin

Impact
I own a domain with GoDaddy that was expired this Monday, The domain name was set to auto renew. On the day the domain was set to expire,the domain's validity was extended to an year, the status of the whois record says:

I didn't add my credit card information so no amount was credited to my account. But expiry date is extended to an year. I can manage the domain in my GoDaddy dashboard.

Does this means the amount will be credit to my account later, or does someone else is interested in my domain so they back-ordered it or is it common with domains?

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I also have similar issue for one my domain. I wanted domain to expire. Not set at auto renew but still showing one year extension till 2017. No idea what it means?

•••
pretty common, what will happen is it will go to auction and if nobody wins the exp. date will go back and move to the pending delete phase

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back