NameSilo

Even though a member for 3 months, just saw this section now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello Everyone.

I am a small time domainer who wishes to achieve something big in this field.. Been in domain sales for the past 8 months. Things looked very green before hopping in from the other side. I thought I m going to be a millionaire soon looking into comparable sales report for my domains, Fortunately/unfortunately it didn't happen that way & now I am learning things the hard way. Made some decent sales in the past month. There is abundant information here & I understand that its up to me to roll my sleeves and dig deeper. Its great to see people lending hands to newbies(If not the exact info, at least a pointer towards where we may get). Once again.. Thanks everyone

Cheers..!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to the forum just watch out for these guys:
goomba-mario.png

•••
You will be a Millionaire soon and I can feel it.

I am working on my Second Million because it took so long for me to get my First Million!

Welcome to the Zoo.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey MillionDollarDomain, welcome to the forum!

•••
Hello MillionDollarDomain :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros! I'd like to see your domain name on DNJournal some day! :)

•••
I'm a small time domainer too. Welcome to the forum.

•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.

•••
•••
Welcome to NP.

If you do your research and learn as much as you can then you can be a millionaire one day if you work for it. This is a great site to learn and gain the knowledge needed for great success.

Knowledge is a powerful tool.

•••
Welcome, hope you will be success bro ;)

•••
OMG Mario lol! Nice to meet you, I am new here too... brand new. Just saw some of your posts while browsing a little while ago.

•••
Welcome !

Knowledge is power.

•••
Welcome !
Slow and "STUDY" Wins the race :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back