Dynadot

discuss Empire Names January Sales & Purchases

Spaceship
Watch

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
Hi Folks.

We have Sold following domains in month of january .

1. GT1 // COM & KidsCollege / / com Sold for 7000$ Net through QEIP Brokerage (Our Purchased Price was 4500$ for both)

2. Registrar // io Sold for 1400$ Venue Namepros (Our Purchase price was 350$ for this name Holding 2 weeks)

3. innovotech.com sold to enduser for 4995$ through afternic (Purchase 4-5 months back for 400$ from namepros)

4. FunMedia // com sold to reseller for 2500$ through Namepros (Bought for 1000$ , Holding of 7 Months)

5. Sold TexasJeweler.com to enduser for 395$ through Dan handregged Holding 4 days

Total Sales of 16145$ (Profit Approx 8-9k USD)

Major Purchases of January

FashionOutlet.com
SuperTravel.com
Leisure.io
GoCourier.com (Now we own GoParty.com , GoFashion.com , GoDoctor.com , GoService.com , GoSales.com & GoCourier.com)

Seems like good starting of 2020

will report feb sales & purchases on 1st March.

Thanks & Happy Domaining
Rgds
Riz M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What more could you ask for?

Thank you for any transparency in a business, where many are privy to share any sales data

Side note; thanks for“major January purchase” makes me feel following journey with u lol :)

Thank you and happy domaining

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Awesome sales, awesome pickups as well, "Go" ++ .com names, great investment IMO

•••
Congrats! Yes, happy domaining! Is there really any other way other than HAPPY DOMAINING?!!

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing! Keep bossing 👏

•••
Thanks for sharing and inspiring us..we will be grateful if you share your strategies for reaching end users..

•••
•••
Great stuff. Congratulations @Riz M. Can you share your private acquisition strategy apart from namepros. Like how do you acquire such premium names in private? What strategy? How do you approach?
Thank you in advance.

•••
•••
@Riz M. Thank you for your sharing, you are always making good sales

•••
all Great sale, when you buy domains any strategy

•••
Thanks for sharing. Congratulations!

•••
Congrats @Riz M. on a great month!

Thank You for sharing the sales! Wishing you and everyone here many more this month.

•••
Congrats Riz! Very well done.

•••
Congratulations @Riz M

Ckearly you know what you are doing. Domaining is a full time job in my opinion.

I can hardly find enough time with my fulltime job, i wish i had more time.

👍

•••
Congratulations @Riz M.

Thanks for sharing

•••
Thanks for sharing and inspiring us..we will be grateful if you share your strategies for reaching end users..
i will share in other thread my whole process .
how to find premium names :)

Great stuff. Congratulations @Riz M. Can you share your private acquisition strategy apart from namepros. Like how do you acquire such premium names in private? What strategy? How do you approach?
Thank you in advance.

will open thread and share how i do it soon

all Great sale, when you buy domains any strategy
will defi share my strategy soon :)

Congratulations @Riz M

Ckearly you know what you are doing. Domaining is a full time job in my opinion.

I can hardly find enough time with my fulltime job, i wish i had more time.

👍
yes for sure this field need alot of time and hardwork its not easy like we regged the name and asking 20-30k usd and thinking to be millionaire in days..

•••
•••
Thanks for offering to share your entire strategies @Riz M. I am waiting for your thread.Do let me know of this thread after posting

•••
•••
Congrats Riz M...

Last edited:
•••
Hi Folks.

We have Sold following domains in month of january .

1. GT1 // COM & KidsCollege / / com Sold for 7000$ Net through QEIP Brokerage (Our Purchased Price was 4500$ for both)

2. Registrar // io Sold for 1400$ Venue Namepros (Our Purchase price was 350$ for this name Holding 2 weeks)

3. innovotech.com sold to enduser for 4995$ through afternic (Purchase 4-5 months back for 400$ from namepros)

4. FunMedia // com sold to reseller for 2500$ through Namepros (Bought for 1000$ , Holding of 7 Months)

5. Sold TexasJeweler.com to enduser for 395$ through Dan handregged Holding 4 days

Total Sales of 16145$ (Profit Approx 8-9k USD)

Major Purchases of January

FashionOutlet.com
SuperTravel.com
Leisure.io
GoCourier.com (Now we own GoParty.com , GoFashion.com , GoDoctor.com , GoService.com , GoSales.com & GoCourier.com)

Seems like good starting of 2020

will report feb sales & purchases on 1st March.

Thanks & Happy Domaining
Rgds
Riz M
Congratulations. That's really amazing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back