Domain Empire

opinion chemist.se

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

michael petsch

Established Member
Impact
do other country domains sell?

say if I post this on sedo, do you think it will sell? I mean it's a beyond premium name. What do ya'll think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think I mentioned it in another thread, but for .se, mainly Swedish keyword sell at decent or high prices. Even a super popular keyword such as ”phone” (phone.se) only sold for a $xxx in a recent auction at: www.tradera.se.

At the same website, the domain Jul.se (meaning ”christmas in Swedish”) sold for almost $5000 recently.

So the conclusion is that mostly Swedish words are attractive with this extension. But rememer that some English words are the same in Swedish.

•••
I think I mentioned it in another thread, but for .se, mainly Swedish keyword sell at decent or high prices. Even a super popular keyword such as ”phone” (phone.se) only sold for a $xxx in a recent auction at: www.tradera.se.

At the same website, the domain Jul.se (meaning ”christmas in Swedish”) sold for almost $5000 recently.

So the conclusion is that mostly Swedish words are attractive with this extension. But rememer that some English words are the same in Swedish.
thank you for the breakdown.

•••
Yes, Someone will be interest on that dictionary name. Chemist seems to be a good selection. Buyer will market and make huge return on pharmaceuticals app or website.

•••
Yes, Someone will be interest on that dictionary name. Chemist seems to be a good selection. Buyer will market and make huge return on pharmaceuticals app or website.
we shall see it's for sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back