IT.COM

domain Buyer wants me to come up with a price.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always try to make an interested buyer come up with the price for obvious reasons, but in this case I have to come up with a number.
I am in communication with an unsolicited party who wants to buy the domain name WomensRights.us

Please help me determine the range for agressive pricing, but not too high as to scare away the buyer.

Thanks and best regards,

Andrew

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh my God! I just got a letter from her asking about one of my domains. Sarah Murray Phd, president of a consulting company. I smelled SCAM right away, she was asking about a pretty lame domain name. Should I respond with some ridiculous off the wall amount just to see if she tries to follow through? Maybe I'll ask for $1.83 billion.

•••
yea that person emailed me a while ago...

I started a 30,000 for a name and he said 30,000 is ok.. I knew it was a scham I googled the co name

•••
Dang, this makes me so mad! >:(

:imho:

•••
I feel imbarssed asking, but how did you notice? because of the appraisal thing or? :red:

•••
I put up AboutVail.com for $15 at eBay, and the next day received an email from Sarah wanting to buy the domain, blah blah blah... didn't respond, seemed kinda like spam to me.

•••
I noticed because my ad was on ebay, and everyuone knoiws that is the safest way to do a transaction... and he emaild me with a proposal. so I told him first make an offer, he said dont tell me to mak an offer just give me a price, so I said $30,000.00, he said ok and that made me think.
so I googled the persons name and so called co. nd read it was some kind of scham and word for word what he sasys in a letter

•••
Yeah, this person has had many different names over the past few months. Infact, she used to be a man! D-:

•••
Looks like the new alias is:

Timothy Belliveau / Ph. D. President / Skalle Bank

Maybe a Ph.D in Astrology from Bob Jones University? :tu:

•••
there was a scam posted on this forum, then the apprasial, same name, email etc, so i replied saying 18 billion and then spammed the message and dont know if i got any replied

•••
i replied saying 10 bucks, and never heard from her again.

•••
Yeah, Thats the same fake forum they sent me a link to ... it's still 'tough guy' .. just under a differant name.

Glad you avoided the scam.

•••
yah i get emailed daily from this spammer on domains......sux :(

tell them they can have it free, they will still ask u for apraisel :P

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back