Dynadot

Budget NP$ Hosting! 50% off for NamePros Members

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We currently only accept payments via NP from NamePros members only.

NP Hosting Plan #1 - Budget
Disk Space : 500MB
Data Transfer : 5GB (5000MB)
Addon Domains : Unlimited
Addon Subdomains : Unlimited
FTP Accounts : Unlimited
Email Accounts : Unlimited
MySQL Databases : Unlimited
Cost : 15NP/month | Reseller : 60NP/month*

NP Hosting Plan #2 - Affordable
Disk Space : 1GB
Data Transfer : 10GB (10000MB)
Cost : 25NP/month | Reseller : 100NP/month*

NP Hosting Plan #3 - Reasonable
Disk Space : 2GB
Data Transfer : 20GB (20000MB)
Cost : 50NP/month| Reseller : 200NP/month*

Reseller accounts will give you access to resell via WHM.
Reseller accounts have overselling disabled to maintain service level.

Included with all accounts

Control Panel : CPanel 11!
Server : Linux
Apache : 1.3.37 (Unix)
Scripting :
- PERL 5.8.7
- PHP 5.2.3
- 4.1.22-standard-log
cPanel : 11.2.6-CURRENT_11806
Theme : cPanel X v3
Installer : Fantastico De Luxe

Terms Of Service:
- AUP
- TOS

In Addition:
We do not allow proxies, torrents, warez, P2P and adult content.
We reserve the right to look through files to aid our removal of abuse users.
A general rule of the thumb would be not to host anything illegal in the US.
To prevent abuse, we do not make any refunds.
We hope that all users will follow the rules for a better hosting experience.

Signing up for this hosting signifies that you agree to the above TOS/AUP.
This TOS/AUP may be changed any time, and users must keep themselves updated.
A reminder to read them will be sent with every billing invoice.

If there is any conflict between the TOS/AUP and this notice, the TOS/AUP will take precedence.

Support:

Helpdesk : http://bytehut.com/support/index.php
Emails :
- [email protected]/ [For Sales]
- [email protected]/ [For Support]
- [email protected]/ [For Billing]

Please include your main domain name in emails/support tickets.
Emails will automatically create support tickets, and can easily be tracked.

From now on, support requests via PM will be referred to the helpdesk.
All support requests other than the initial setup should be done via the support portal.
If you ask for support via PMs here, it WILL BE IGNORED.

Order Procedure:
Look at the cost of the NP plan and send the NP over.
In the comments box, please add these details :
1. Plan wanted
2. Domain name
3. Username (8 characters max)
4. Password
5. Contact Email

If we lack any of these details, we will PM you for it.
To ensure the fastest possible setup, please do not exclude any details.

Payment Details :
You will pay for the full term for the first month.
For the second month, you will pay a adjusted term on the 1st of the month.
From the third month onwards, you will be paying the full fees on the 1st.

EG. Plan registered on 24th, you will be pay (30-24) * plan fees.

Why? We do this to simplify billing, for you and for us.

We are not associated with NamePros, Inc.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
corycaly said:
I don't know what happened but it's been days and I'm still waiting for an answer...
I have opened a second ticket but not answer received yet.

same with mine the support tickets has been never answered, otherwise my domain is still suspended.

Jerometan, would you please fix it ASAP. Thanks.

Regards,
aing

•••
I've been watching my site quite closely since I signed up.

I've noticed that at times my site will load incredibly slowly.

Looking at the server stats:

Service Details Status
cpsrvd up
Server Load 38.91 (1 cpu)
Memory Used 72.7 %
Swap Used 13.32 %
Disk /dev/sda1 (/boot) 13 %
Disk /dev/sdb (/home2) 68 %
Disk /dev/sda3 (/) 97 %

The CPU usage quite often goes through the roof, and the memory gets quite high too.

Is there a reason for this that you know about? Will it stop anytime soon?

Also, whats on " /dev/sda3 "? When it fills up, will my account be affected?

Last edited:
•••
aing said:
same with mine the support tickets has been never answered, otherwise my domain is still suspended.

Jerometan, would you please fix it ASAP. Thanks.

Regards,
aing

Please contact me via private message.

musicplace.co.nr said:
I've been watching my site quite closely since I signed up.

I've noticed that at times my site will load incredibly slowly.

Looking at the server stats:

Service Details Status
cpsrvd up
Server Load 38.91 (1 cpu)
Memory Used 72.7 %
Swap Used 13.32 %
Disk /dev/sda1 (/boot) 13 %
Disk /dev/sdb (/home2) 68 %
Disk /dev/sda3 (/) 97 %

The CPU usage quite often goes through the roof, and the memory gets quite high too.

Is there a reason for this that you know about? Will it stop anytime soon?

Also, whats on " /dev/sda3 "? When it fills up, will my account be affected?

We add hard disks when the space is used up as it goes.
We re-arrange accounts to use up space on the new disk.

Memory is high because it's a Linux system.
Please go read up on why.

CPU usage is high for a server, but upgrading involves pretty much downtime for everyone when the CPU is changed, and the kernel might reject it involving some more downtime.
Until we test a stable CPU with efficient power usage, we will not be upgrading.

Stability (compatibility issues) is much more critical on servers.
Unless it's absolutely necessary we will NOT be risking issues.

Last edited:
•••
I have send u the 25 np of december the 11.25.2007 and i discover that beautiful surprise: my site is suspended because of billing issues.
I hope you will fix it as soon as possible.

•••
corycaly said:
I have send u the 25 np of december the 11.25.2007 and i discover that beautiful surprise: my site is suspended because of billing issues.
I hope you will fix it as soon as possible.

Domain: mangaraiders.com
Date: Mon Dec 3 10:38:27 2007
Reason: EXCESSIVE CPU USAGE (/button.php?)

•••
please give me the specific domain/Sub domain or URL which have Exceed .
thank you very much

•••
jerometan said:
Domain: mangaraiders.com
Date: Mon Dec 3 10:38:27 2007
Reason: EXCESSIVE CPU USAGE (/button.php?)

Since I do the Admin I think u are telling about button in a Topsite So basically It ate up All "10 GB" Bandwidth which is allocated to the site ? Why you didn't msg about this or left FTP access to fix this problem if there is a problem ? I was monitoring stats closely both on awstat and Analytics only miss for last 2 days.

•••
bluearrow said:
Since I do the Admin I think u are telling about button in a Topsite So basically It ate up All "10 GB" Bandwidth which is allocated to the site ? Why you didn't msg about this or left FTP access to fix this problem if there is a problem ? I was monitoring stats closely both on awstat and Analytics only miss for last 2 days.

We suspend sites to maintain integrity of other people's sites.

Regarding your professional opinion, a sudden surge of visitors maybe result in intense CPU usage.
If a user is found hogging more than half the CPU for more than 5 minutes (rough gauge), it will result in suspension.

•••
Thanks for your service Jerometan, mine are up again.
PM replied.

Regards,
aing

•••
still, I don't see why you didn't send us a mp.
from what we cheked, we dind't have a wave of visitors, well, if 5 visitors a day is a sudden surge of visitors, i don't know what to say!

•••
corycaly said:
still, I don't see why you didn't send us a mp.
from what we cheked, we dind't have a wave of visitors, well, if 5 visitors a day is a sudden surge of visitors, i don't know what to say!

Three possibilities :

1.) A very poor programmer wrote that.
2.) You did get visitors that weren't recorded.
3.) A search engine bot was being very aggressive.

A notice will be sent to the registered email.
Not via a PM.

The system is automated and it can't login to NamePros.

•••
i PM'ed you from two days
and still has no response
please i need soon reply

•••
Still has no response , until now !!!

•••
Dear dear dear friend

See I am frustrated as hell. I have added one addon domain name and put on one forum on it back before 40 days and the very next day the addon domain name was no where to be found not even in control panel. I PMed you about it and there was no reply for one month. Again I PMed you 2 weeks ago and you didn't replied so I told you to just delete my addon domain names so that I can add it again. As they showed added and cannot be added again and were useless as were not accessible. You told me that they were removed and I can add it again. So I added it again and now today after 1 week when I have worked day and night for 2 of my sites and its marketing is going on the addon domain names i.e. zvun.com and vehg.com are not found and they are redirecting to my main domain name jayeshvasava.com

I am fed up of this kind of service as it is wasting all my work and now and then the domain names are just vanishing and then again I have to PM you and you reset it and I have to start all things again like uploading backups and database and adding them again.

If I am not able to use my addon domain names properly then what is the meaning of paying for addon domain names in your hosting package.

Thanks.

•••
markhanrry said:
Dear dear dear friend

See I am frustrated as hell. I have added one addon domain name and put on one forum on it back before 40 days and the very next day the addon domain name was no where to be found not even in control panel. I PMed you about it and there was no reply for one month. Again I PMed you 2 weeks ago and you didn't replied so I told you to just delete my addon domain names so that I can add it again. As they showed added and cannot be added again and were useless as were not accessible. You told me that they were removed and I can add it again. So I added it again and now today after 1 week when I have worked day and night for 2 of my sites and its marketing is going on the addon domain names i.e. zvun.com and vehg.com are not found and they are redirecting to my main domain name jayeshvasava.com

I am fed up of this kind of service as it is wasting all my work and now and then the domain names are just vanishing and then again I have to PM you and you reset it and I have to start all things again like uploading backups and database and adding them again.

If I am not able to use my addon domain names properly then what is the meaning of paying for addon domain names in your hosting package.

Thanks.

Your PM was missed.

You gave me one PM 2 weeks ago and never bothered to send another to check on the status.

As such I missed that PM. This has been rectified.

•••
Okay sent you several pm's asking for backups of my sites because it's to slow for me to do as your server lag alot. No problems with my connection, could you please see to it?

•••
jerometan said:
+===================================+
| New Account Info |
| Domain: jayeshvasava.com
| Ip: 72.232.222.218 (n)
| HasCgi: n
| UserName: *******
| PassWord: *******
| CpanelMod: x3
| HomeRoot: /home2
| Quota: 1000 Meg
| NameServer1: ns3.urlto.us
| NameServer2: ns2.urlto.us
| NameServer3:
| NameServer4:
| Contact Email:
| Package: urlto83_NamePros_Plan_2
Why are you sending me this PM

With new account I am not looking for new accounts every week. I am looking for a stable hosting account which will not throw off my files in sky.

I don't know what your PM means with a new account. Are my files on it? Will I have to pay money again to some webmaster to upload that files? Will I keep paying forever to webmasters to upload files and will you keep deleting accounts and create new ones for me? This way I will have to sell my clothes off to live on this earth.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
markhanrry said:
Why are you sending me this PM

With new account I am not looking for new accounts every week. I am looking for a stable hosting account which will not throw off my files in sky.

I don't know what your PM means with a new account. Are my files on it? Will I have to pay money again to some webmaster to upload that files? Will I keep paying forever to webmasters to upload files and will you keep deleting accounts and create new ones for me? This way I will have to sell my clothes off to live on this earth.

Thanks.

Your latest PM to me was (2 weeks ago) to recreate your account.

I did precisely that.

JuggernautH said:
Okay sent you several pm's asking for backups of my sites because it's to slow for me to do as your server lag alot. No problems with my connection, could you please see to it?

No, I am unable to provide backups for all accounts on a reseller.

•••
i think that is too long to recreate my account to resolve another domain .. really too long !!!!
and also there is no replying to all my PM's ???

•••
Being Christmas, I have my own personal life to attend to.

•••
Man I sent you a PM many many weeks ago. Telling you to that I have added 1 addon domain name and the very next day the addon domain name was no where to be found.

I also cannot add it again as it said it is already configured. And I cannot use it as it was not over there.

So I sent you the PM that remove that addon domain names from WHM and I will add them again. To which you didn't responded. You didn't replied for 14 days and I am not a sucker that I will wait for 14 days. So I have to ask other people on board and they told me that the issue can be solved if the hosting provider recreates the account. So I sent you a PM that just delete my account and recreate it again. To which you replied that you have removed my addons.

I sent PM to recreate an account after getting fed up of waiting for you to remove my addon domains

You repled Addon Domains Removed

My problem was solved so I added the domains again 2 this time and developed them and in 3 days they were again no where to be found the same old problem from where this all started.

So I PMed you again and posted in this thread.

You repled Account recreated.

My question is WHY MY ADDON DOMAINS ARE BEING DELETED.

As you have a personal life. Don't I have one? I also want to go out and see blue skies and shiny stars. I don't want to keep uploading my files again and again.

Please refund me my NP's.

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks.

•••
markhanrry said:
Man I sent you a PM many many weeks ago. Telling you to that I have added 1 addon domain name and the very next day the addon domain name was no where to be found.

I also cannot add it again as it said it is already configured. And I cannot use it as it was not over there.

So I sent you the PM that remove that addon domain names from WHM and I will add them again. To which you didn't responded. You didn't replied for 14 days and I am not a sucker that I will wait for 14 days. So I have to ask other people on board and they told me that the issue can be solved if the hosting provider recreates the account. So I sent you a PM that just delete my account and recreate it again. To which you replied that you have removed my addons.

I sent PM to recreate an account after getting fed up of waiting for you to remove my addon domains

You repled Addon Domains Removed

My problem was solved so I added the domains again 2 this time and developed them and in 3 days they were again no where to be found the same old problem from where this all started.

So I PMed you again and posted in this thread.

You repled Account recreated.

My question is WHY MY ADDON DOMAINS ARE BEING DELETED.

As you have a personal life. Don't I have one? I also want to go out and see blue skies and shiny stars. I don't want to keep uploading my files again and again.

Please refund me my NP's.

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks.

Thank you.

As aforementioned, we will not be responding to posts any longer.
PMs will be the only way to get a response from now on.

•••
payment send with details information via pm.

•••
they've disabled awstats!

not happy with that at all :td:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back