NameSilo

Best Domain Registrar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alizarki

Account Closed
Impact
I want to know the best &low cost domain registrar
bcz i want to purchase over domain reseller account bcz i give free domain on my site
www.wm-home.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My fav is Namecheap.com. Average prices, and great support. As well as a nice and easy to nav CP. Im NOT a fan of GD. They make things too complicated.

•••
I am also planning to switch to namecheap.com

•••
well, I use domainsite for most of my domains
they have some problems, but I still like them

•••
I've only used GoDaddy and i'm pretty satisfied with them. Never tried their customer support though

•••
Ok Good To Hear About Goddady

•••
i have used over 6 different registrar's in the past 3 years, by far godaddy.com tops them all :imho: They are the only registrar that i feel i can trust 100%

^_^

•••
mole said:
I have used a lot of registrars, but eNom still comes up tops all the time. They are not the cheapest, but in terms of functionality, support and reliability and domain management superiority, eNom is tops for me.

I totally agree. :tu:

•••
i did buy a domain by yahoosmall service at 4,96 dollars year, i think is the cheapest right now

•••
GoDaddy is good only if you use the promotional code and the registration method I had read elsewhere on this site (Cant remember the thread. ). You can get domains for as low as $5.19

•••
i think yahoo domain registration is cheap too, 4,99 dollars for a year is not no xpensive

•••
its rwally up to you , really cheap or really safe/good support.

as your giving them away for FREE i would go for the cheap ones as the person you give it too cant complain as he/she didnt pay for it! :$: :$:

•••
It's funny because for me the best registrar I ever had was NameCheap.com and I even had eNom, which supplys the domains for NameCheap :)

•••
infinitomagazine said:
i think yahoo domain registration is cheap too, 4,99 dollars for a year is not no xpensive

try and transfer it to another registrar and see what happens..... :tri:

•••
This thread is a bit old but I'll add my 2 cents.

I learned about RegisterFly from a piece of spam email they sent me a few years back. I've got to say that their support is quirky but the rest is okay. They are a $9.99 registrar but they have sales often so most times, you can reg names there for like, $7.99. I can't believe I'm saying this lol but I think you should give them a try.

•••
I like NamePros registration service the best! Mainly because i can buy domain names with NP$.etc and i don't have paypal or a CC (aka, i am under 18), so this is really the ONLY way for me to reg domain names!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back