Dynadot

Article writer needed -ASAP!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi NPers,

I am new to the forum so please move this thread if I post to the wrong location.

I am looking for an article/sales copy writer to write several articles on a particular topic. This could lead to a long term relationship as I have other projects lined up.

Here are my requirements:
1. article must be your original work. You need to do some research on topic. No copy or rewrite from other site.
2. Must be SEO,eZinesarticles, and keyword intensity friendly. I will provide the keywords if necessary.
3. Must pass Copyscape, etc.
4. All articles must have a title with the keyword and min 500 words.
5. You must be an English speaking native with proper English grammar. I am very particular about this as I have received poorly written articles before.
6. Submit your offer with link to some samples.

I need 5 articles within a week. Deadline to submit offer is Wednesday, July 22 or I may end it early.
I need the articles by next Wednesday, July 29.
If you can't meet the deadline, DO NOT submit.

Payment will be thru Paypal or NP if you prefer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any more article writers?

•••
Heyy

I'd be willing to write for you. Please give me your email ID and i'll send you a test article.
We are a team of writers specializing in literature, business, medicine, gaming, and automobiles. Latest gadgets aren't an issue either. Let us know if you're interested

Good day!

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Heyy

I'd be willing to write for you. Please give me your email ID and i'll send you a test article.
We are a team of writers specializing in literature, business, medicine, gaming, and automobiles. Latest gadgets aren't an issue either. Let us know if you're interested

Good day!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back