NameSilo

Article submission still effective?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

marsha_d

Established Member
Impact
Is article writing and post to different kinds of article directory submission sites still effective in Seo until today?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, it is effective but only when each time you will write quality and fresh article and submit it in only one article submission directory/site as per your niche means one article will be submitted in only one article site.

Also quality of the article submission site/directory are matters to get highest benefit from article submission activity.

•••
Article submission is still a very effective way for getting quality back-links for your website.

•••
if you submit unique article, than it's effective otherwise it's a spam process and Google penalized all spamming.

•••
Is article writing and post to different kinds of article directory submission sites still effective in Seo until today?
In regards to your question, for me and my experience article writing is not that effective anymore. I have found that hardly any traffic comes from it and that the exposure is very minimal. The article writing field is over saturated and now we have seen the effects.For that reason I choose not to put any time towards article writing and put forth the energy into other areas of off page optimization. Keep in mind this is just my opinion from my personal experience with poor results from article writing.
Maybe others have had great expediences with it but sadly I have not.

•••
Ya Sure,

Article as well as other linkbuilding is still effective, but time is changing so if you are posting same article over several sites then it treated as content spamming and will effect your website ranking sure shot. So being genuine and live happy. Good luck
Dwivid Sharma

Last edited:
•••
From what i see, article submission is no longer a good way to get backlinks to your website anymore. And if you submit your articles to poor-managed directories then there is a chance that your website might be penalized by the search engines.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back