1-amazingeve.com.
2-flippingyacht.com.
3-eveglasses.com.
3-adamglasses.com.
4-eveglasses.online.
5-adamglasses.online
6-isoyacht.com
7-auctionresidence.com
What do you think about these Name domains ; guys ?
Thanks ...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
RE: FlippingYacht -

Yacht flipping seems to be a very niche industry, and my Google search on it didn't make it look like a very promising one. So your potential pool of buyers looks small. Are there any existing companies (with a web pressence) who are currently engaged in flipping yachts?

Your other major issue is that this variation of the name is (at best) the 4th best option. I would prefer to own any of the following:

YachtFlipping
YachtFlip
FlippingYachts

Your version makes it sound as though the company/individual is only flipping a single yacht, or even literally tipping one over. It's not very authoritative.

You currently have it listed for 488 at Afternic, and I think that's about right for a potential end user. I would personally not renew the name, though.

When investing in a niche exact match product/service name, make sure you're getting the best possible variation of the term.

Last edited:
•••
Yacht flipping seems to be a very niche industry, and my Google search on it didn't make it look like a very promising one. So your potential pool of buyers looks small. Are there any existing companies (with a web pressence) who are currently engaged in flipping yachts?

Your other major issue is that this variation of the name is (at best) the 4th best option. I would prefer to own any of the following:

YachtFlipping
YachtFlip
FlippingYachts

Your version makes it sound as though the company/individual is only flipping a single yacht, or even literally tipping one over. It's not very authoritative.

You currently have it listed for 488 at Afternic, and I think that's about right for a potential end user. I would peronally not renew the name, though.

When investing in a niche exact match product/service name, make sure you're getting the best possible variation of the term.
Thanks for your time ...

•••
$0 to $15 ea. = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back