Dynadot

Anyone else registering 3D domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It seems that 3D is going to be the the next must have technology, according to the big brands, they are all launching 3D TVs.

I attempted to find good 3D names but the best domains are already taken, I think in 5 years time or even less, those generic 3D domains will be worth a lot. :imho:

Anyone else registering 3d domains? Do you think they have a future?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Grace delete.

Consider that HDmembership.com is available for regfee. HDTV is here, and it is huge. Yet nobody wanted that domain. So it seems that even in a best case sceneario for 3D, yours wouldn't fair any better.

also TLmembership.com is also available so it won't work because of that.
Oh my Nobody wants it because they all know HD is the stepping stone to 3D my friend

Funny thing is when I first starting buying domains my first one was classictvHD
Then I realized it was 3d not HD that was the winner,

You can buy any HD website and THAT is wasting money ladies and gents

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

The best part about the internet is, it never forgets...

Your right it never forgets

3D Viewing For Mobile Phones | Product Design and Development

Checkmate

•••
•••
•••
Thx for your opinions and a coupla great examples guys.

ExSedo,

I meant no disrerspect in my post to you at all. I really didn't think you knew about the tool, because in your arguements of your 3D Tv kits, your numbers were way off. I believe you were looking for searches "only" in the search bar, and I believe Snoop's point was the true results from the Google Keyword tool.

and about you using it more than me, who knows...whatever.

Anyways maybe someone else benefited from that post here in this thread :)

Peace Bro!

No probs. My original post was intended to highlight the increasing interest and content concerning 3D in general, not to mislead anyone about domain traffic metrics.
Your good intentions are appreciated.

•••
Cool ExSedo, Rock on Brother! :)

Hey Froy,

You have a talent.
Your development skills are far beyond probably 50% of us here.
I have a very friendly suggestion for you.
At least this is what I would do if I had your skills.

Become "THE" 3D website developer!
Your passion is second to none, and your sites are looking really good.
As you progress, you can only get better, and you are already pretty damn good.
Forget about your domains for now, just have one 3D domain sales page.

With each and every site you build, whether it's your own site or people like us hire you for our own site building, just make sure you add a link somewhere on every site you build to click straight to your 3D sales page. I would be interested in having you build sites for me, especially with your passion, creativity, etc.

I honestly think "your" true big payday is with development moreso then others like me, who struggle at building something for hours on end, whereas it would take you 10 minutes.

•••
•••
Froy - I have tried to be kind. Now i will try to be honest. I dont think I have come across such a poor portfolio of names in the 4 years I have been here than the ones you have shown.

But worse than your portfolio is your attitude - really.

Why dont you just look in a mirror, make yourself a list of 3D names that you own,hold it up to the mirror aswell and stand there 24/7 - saying - my god I am awesome, but my names are even more awesome than me.

Someone posted a picture of money being burned with regards to your domaining skills. You really are doing that. There have been more than a handful of pros here who generously, and I include myself in that group based upon my domain sales to date, have given of their own time - to really teach you the most basic of domaining skills you will need to succeed.

But instead you choose to mock, insult and generally behave like a juvenile kid (How old are you BTW?) I hope you like your mirror. You'll need to hang onto it for a long long time.

•••
•••
Froy - I have tried to be kind. Now i will try to be honest. I dont think I have come across such a poor portfolio of names in the 4 years I have been here than the ones you have shown.

Why dont you just look in a mirror, make yourself a list of 3D names that you own,hold it up to the mirror aswell and stand there 24/7 - saying - my god I am awesome, but my names are even more awesome than me.

Someone posted a picture of money being burned with regards to your domaining skills. You really are doing that. There have been more than a handful of pros here who generously, and I include myself in that group based upon my domain sales to date, have given of their own time - to really teach you the most basic of domaining skills you will need to succeed.

But instead you choose to mock, insult and generally behave like a juvenile kid (How old are you BTW?) I hope you like your mirror. You'll need to hang onto it for a long long time.

ignore

•••
•••

Barely out of short pants I would guess, certainly acts like it. :td:

•••
Sig updated.

Thx SDSInc,

Great article.
First time I have heard that term before, "Fanboy", (sounds kinda goofy) lol
Ya learn something new every day. :)

•••
•••
I have to give credit to sdsinc's sig for the link. It is so relevant to this thread.

Brad

Wow!! Thanks Brad. That is probably the most accurate assessment I have ever read of a "fanboy".

The guy who wrote that desrves a Pulitzer.

•••
When all that is left is insults and name calling, You know you have won the game.
Nice try guys.

The worst portfolio in 4 years 3D domains were not even a topic 4 years ago,
Or 3 years ago , or 2 years ago.
Good one

•••
3dfanboy ..............who regged it ????

•••
•••
ok ........i'll pay that one !~

•••
I can assure you it was not me. It has actually been regged since 2006 it looks like.

Maybe the next craze after 3D will be WordFanboy.com domains.

Brad

•••
I have to give credit to sdsinc's sig for the link. It is so relevant to this thread.

Brad

Yes, I did miss that. Sdsinc has some very good insights into human behavour. The signature could not possibly be more apprpriate to the current scenario playing out.

Shame really.

And of course Froy, instead of listening is too busy "ignoring."

I will try and be even more clear. I dont care if its 3d, llll.com, geos, .tvs, .mobis. .nets, hdtv,hulahoops, goldcoincollection names. In the last 4 years , this has to be the worst possible portfolio. Is it sinking in now?? And I thought you had me on ignore? So consistency seems to be an issue for you too.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I did miss that. Sdsinc has some very good insights into human behavour. The signature could not possibly be more apprpriate to the current scenario playing out.

Shame really.

stop playing and it will go away nicely..

•••
i came accross 3dvista ........SOFTWARE SITE

•••
hey look at what's available

mushroom3d.com is available!

I was almost going to get lsd3d a few weeks ago

•••
•••
When all that is left is insults and name calling, You know you have won the game.
Nice try guys.

The worst portfolio in 4 years 3D domains were not even a topic 4 years ago,
Or 3 years ago , or 2 years ago.
Good one

Hey Froy,

Don't give up bud.
Who knows, you may have a few gem's in your portfolio.
No one can really say, for a year or 2.
I assume the Market will create another bunch of "fanboy's" (Hey, I learned a new word today, lol)
after a coupla 5K 3D sales. We shall see...

You have had some very valid arguements early on in the thread, and some great stats/facts as back-up.
But I don't believe any members here were rude until your "cocky" side really came across.
(to Millers & evirtual1 - Cocky.tv is available! lol). I'd have to re-read the entire thread which I do not wanna do - too damn long.

Honestly, I don't know any members here who wish for other members here to fail. We are all a Community and really can help each other out, and for the most part, that's what I have seen in this Forum and this thread specifically.

Recognize your true talents - your web design skills, and go with that for a while until we see a guage on this Market.

later.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back