IT.COM

Any Value in LLL.BZ

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Any value in LLL.BZ domains.

Or any .BZ domains???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
.bz is used as a .biz typo... So, no value here.

•••
•••
I have 1 .bz name. BNB
But it is planned for a BNB site for Belize in the future.

.BZ does have some value if you are going to develop...imho

One thing to remember about Belize is that it is an English speaking country (formerly British Guyana).

This isn't to say you should go out and start building your .BZ dynasty portfolio :D;) ...just a little insight is all....

•••
@sdsinc, here is the recent sale of .bz domain "hosting.bz" at sedo for 1K$ last month, so also depends that what is on the left side of "dot".
@Shelby90, don't know about ".bz".

I own UUU.bz, repeating vowel character domain, logo oriented, how unique is that..:tu:

•••
You'll find a few reported sales in pretty much any extension, but .in .bz they are very rare.
Flukes.

If you own .bz domains, the likelihood that you will sell any for a profit is very low.

As to the 'left of the dot', I'm afraid it's not always enough to offset the poor TLD.

•••
I have experience with selling some very stellar keywords in the .bz extension.

One of the names was actually an LLL.

The most profit I exceeded from any of those names were only 2x the reg-fee.

Is it possible to profit higher?

Yes, but it is also possible to win the lottery.

It called odds, and the odds are against you when it comes to this extension.

Not worth the time and effort IMO.

•••
Most of the TLD's are not operated by GoDaddy, keep in mind that Godaddy is the registrar for .bz.

•••
Most of the TLD's are not operated by GoDaddy, keep in mind that Godaddy is the registrar for .bz.

And what? .bz is still a zero value extension. I see you own one, but this doesn't change it's value. And there are a lot of country code extensions that worth nothing.
Fighting to prove that it has some value is unnecessary...
And, if you think that 1k for hosting.bz is a huge sale, I have to disappoint you, it proves that .bz has no value. Keywords like "hosting" worth way more than 1k.

•••
I am a domain researcher and I did not say that hosting.bz is a huge sale but as you are saying that .bz has zero value. As a rule of thumb that 0.00..01 is never equal to zero. FYI i received offer of xxx$ on this domain on DNF immediately after registering but refused at that time, therefore this proved to me that this has value otherwise I was not supposed to argue. Here are some more examples of TLD's

lv.ly 2200$
sub.ly 510$
loy.al 505$

•••
Article by 101domain.com

Belize (.bz)
Put Some Buzz In Your Business With .BZ

Tropical, balmy Belize is a relatively young Central American country, having established its independence in 1981. Historically, everyone from the Spanish to the British to neighboring Guatemala have leveraged or vied for control over this coveted region, recognizing its natural assets and enormous growth potential. Tourists flock to Belize to explore fascinating ancient ruins.
The Belizean government is committed to improving Belize's economic future through trade and tourism. In today's digital world, harnessing the power of the Internet is integral to being a major player in the global marketplace. Just as the Internet helped drive the explosive growth of Belize's tourism industry, it's doing the same for trade in agriculture, aquaculture and manufacturing.
Belize has the good fortune of its identifying Country Code Top Level Domain Name (ccTLD) being ".bz." Now that countries including Belize typically license their domain names for commercial use, companies worldwide tend to make .bz a synonymous abbreviation for "business" or "buzz." That's right; you don't have to reside in Belize to use a .bz domain name. It's open to anyone, anywhere, regardless of geographic location, just like .com, .net, and .org.
Words Ending in "BZ"
The registry is open to the world. Words ending in .bz could also be used in other creative ways. You can make it part of your website's domain name, for example, you could further personalize these generic names: nightclu.bz, beachclu.bz or taxica.bz.
Possible Meanings For "BZ" From Abbreviations.com...
Band Zero | Battle Zone | Berliner Zeitung (Newspaper in Berlin) | Big Zip | Bolzano (Province in Italy) | Bravo Zulu (Navy for Well Done) | British Zone | Bronx Zoo | Brookfield Zoo | Buffer Zone
BZ is the stock symbol for Boise Inc. Together with its subsidiaries, Boise Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of packaging and paper products in the United States, Europe, Mexico, and Canada. Many websites in Italy use this domain, because of the abbreviation of Bolzano and the fact that the official abbreviation of the province of South Tyrol is BZ. So whether you want to associate your company with the exotic appeal of Belize or to give your domain name a more business-savvy connotation, .bz just might open a lot of opportunities for your company.
To learn more about the .bz domain name as well as other Carribean domains, visit www.101domain.com, specifically:

•••
I am a domain researcher and I did not say that hosting.bz is a huge sale but as you are saying that .bz has zero value. As a rule of thumb that 0.00..01 is never equal to zero. FYI i received offer of xxx$ on this domain on DNF immediately after registering but refused at that time, therefore this proved to me that this has value otherwise I was not supposed to argue. Here are some more examples of TLD's

lv.ly 2200$
sub.ly 510$
loy.al 505$

Picture proof of your offer? Words mean nothing alone. Sorry pal!

•••
Picture proof sent, please check your inbox. thanks

•••
Verified and would have def took Glenn's offer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back