Dynadot

And we're back down to... $4.19 GoDaddy Domain Registrations!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Amazing how this works, apparently it's time to save some people some cash again... :D

Here's how to get COM, NET, ORG, INFO, BIZ, and the like for only $4.19:
1. Click on the following link:
http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...hared.asp?se=%2B+site:godaddy.com+$1.95&hl=en
2. Scroll down the page and check the "Dedicated IP" box under one of the hosting plans.
3. Click "BUY NOW!".
4. Scroll to the bottom of the next page (with more offers) and click "CONTINUE".
5. Once you are viewing your shopping cart, remove whatever hosting package was added, but leave the dedicated IP in your cart.
6. Add whichever domain you would like to your cart.
7. Add coupon code "BEN" to your cart for $1 off your total purchase.
8. Finish your checkout, you just got a domain for $4.19!

The same method above can be used to get a .US for only $3.94!

Rep points would be appreciated... Thanks, hope this saves people a bunch of cash! :)

-Rick

P.S. A visit to the sites in my siggy would be equal to a rep point ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Miloj said:
so? anybody think godaddy will bill you for 2 months once they find out?
I got billed already lol.
I found this hole long time ago in an IRC channel, and it seems Godaddy will randomly pick some of us out and charge us 2 months fee

•••
People... Its called CANCELLING THE SERVICE before they BILL you again!!!

•••
damitssam said:
People... Its called CANCELLING THE SERVICE before they BILL you again!!!

I am not that stupid, man...
I cancelled it right after my registration, but they still charge you - according to agreement and TOS. (Which you give it a tick without a look at the thing...)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back