Domain Empire

50% Off All Shared and Reseller Plans for Life! FREE CLIENTEXEC TO ALL RESELLERS!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
WebHostingMasters.com 50% Off Blowout (for life)!
Reseller Plans Include:
-Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico/Rvskins!
-Unlimited Domains
-Unlimited Features/Databases
-2 Private Name Servers
-99.9% Uptime
-30 Day Money Back Guarantee
-24/7 Support
-1 Hour or Less Response on ALL tickets!
-1 Hour Setup
-DAILY Backups!
-FREE CLIENTEXEC BILLING SYSTEM TO ALL RESELLERS!
-AIM/MSN Support: AIM: whmSupport1 MSN: [email protected]
-Buy now: http://www.webhostingmasters.com/resellerbuy.html

Reseller Plans
Starter
5GB Of Space
50GB Of Bandwidth
NOW: $4.99

Small Business
10GB Of Space
100GB Of Bandwidth
NOW: $7.49

Large Business
12GB Of Space
200GB Of Bandwidth
NOW: $12.95

Advanced
15GB of Space
300GB of bandwidth
NOW: $17.49

View More Details: www.webhostingmasters.com/reseller.html

How To Purchase
To go to the order page please click here: http://www.webhostingmasters.com/resellerbuy.html
Type in your desired domain name and then click search. After that either choose for us to register it for you or for self management. If you choose self management, you must update your nameservers to ns1.webhostingmasters.com and ns2.webhostingmasters.com (You will be able to switch them to your own nameservers once we have then created for you.)
USE THE PROMOTION CODE 50%forlife WHEN SIGNING UP!

Please contact us with any questions! We will show you our great support!
AIM: whmSupport1
MSN: [email protected] and [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected] or [email protected]

1 Hour or Less Ticket Response: www.webhostingmasters.com/support/index.php

*Shared plans 50% off too, please visit www.webhostingmasters.com/shared.html for all of the details!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
-YaYa- said:
I'm not Nathan from allreseller.com/webhostingmasters.com. We are seperate people.
-YaYa- give me my files for download or fix the problems right away please, prefer to get my files instead....

•••
Yes, I need my websites back. Sadly, ALL my sites are on WebHostingMasters. If someone can hook me up with hosting (at a GOOD price), I'll be on my way.

•••
CWN said:
Yes, I need my websites back. Sadly, ALL my sites are on WebHostingMasters. If someone can hook me up with hosting (at a GOOD price), I'll be on my way.

As stated before... anyone looking for a solution I am willing to customize our plans and pricing for anyone effected.

iFast Hosting is willing to help, just let send a message via our contact form telling us what you need and what you were paying before. We will work with you to make sure you get on reliable servers with excelent support. Make sure in the message that you send that you say your from Name Pros and that this message is to go to Ron. My sales staff will make sure it gets to me ASAP.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

•••
iFast Hosting, when i run whois on your website it says that whois server used is whois.wildwestdomains.com, a dns from wildwestdomains was used on webhostingmasters once and i realy hope you are not thesame person.

I have noticed that they dont hessitate to trick people of their money at all, so i am very careful with my orders from people posting in this thread.

•••
JuggernautH said:
iFast Hosting, when i run whois on your website it says that whois server used is whois.wildwestdomains.com, a dns from wildwestdomains was used on webhostingmasters once and i realy hope you are not thesame person.

I have noticed that they dont hessitate to trick people of their money at all, so i am very careful with my orders from people posting in this thread.

Hello JuggernautH-

I completely understand your concern. WildWest Domains is simply GoDaddys reseller side. I know a reseller through WildWest Domains so I get my domains through him so he can make a buck or two.

iFast Hosting domain name is private but if you want more info about me you can run your whois check on iFastGaming.com, iFastSupport.com, iFastSolutions.com.

You can also call our 1-800 number, send me an email, or PM me for my personal cell phone number and we can talk. This goes for anyone on this forums who wants more info about me or our company.

I think that if you ever deal with iFast Hosting you will be dealing with professionals. We are more than happy to supply references from actual clients and from other host in the market place that we have done business with.

Once again I do understand your concern and if I were in your position I would be a little cautious as well.

As stated before, this is a bad situation for everyone involved and I am sorry this has happened to you. But when you take the time to really sit here and think about it, how do you expect anyone to give away all the things this host said they could and still be able to turn a profit let alone keep the bills paid?

I think for a little while you can do it, but after all your yearly clients money has been exhausted and you don't have the month to month revenue coming in, its just a matter of time until something like this happens.

Lastly, to help ease your mind a little about our company. We have already turned down a request from a client who was caught up in this whole mess. We do not allow proxy sites on our servers and when it was established that this client had one we simply said we would not do it. If that is someone looking to scam peoples money then I guess I'm not really good at it. A scam would have taken the money, allowed the account, suspended / terminated the account later. I will not mention the name of the person from here who asked for the account but if they are reading this thread and want to respond to this they can.

I hope this eases your thoughts. We are a responsible host who really do take care of their clients. We have invested in all the bells and whistles to be able to offer to clients. We have never cheated any of them and have always went out of our way to help them with issues that does not even apply to their hosting accounts. An instance that comes to mind was when I logged into someone else's computer via MSN Remote Access to set up their outlook to work with our server. This is not our responsibility but we do what we can to help.

Good luck with finding a new host, and I hope the one you find is stable and can meet your standards at a price that's suitable to you.

Thanks again for your time, and sorry for the long post!

Ron
iFast Hosting

•••
Yup, it's quite true, iFast Hosting sounds like a very great company. What if I had the proxy up, and sold it within the next month or so?

•••
Well i acctually think webhostingmasters was only out to steal people's money if i should be honest, not sure it is that way but it sure looks like it.

•••
CWN said:
Yup, it's quite true, iFast Hosting sounds like a very great company. What if I had the proxy up, and sold it within the next month or so?

Hello again CWN-

As far as that proxy site you have. I am willing to host it for one month considering there is no problems arising from it. If you agree that if a problem arises that you have no problems with us taking it down we will allow you 1 month to host it and get it sold.

After the month is up, you will have to remove the site from our server one way or another.

This is about the as far as I can be with it. The only reason I will even allow it for now is because I know your caught up in this mess and I want to help you if I can.

If you are interested in my offer please do contact me so I can get you set up!

Thanks
Ron
iFast Hosting

•••
Thanks Ron!

I've just setup an account with iFastHosting. So far, they've been the greatest host I've ever had. Quick, fast, supportive! I recommend anyone who has just been blow away by WebHostingMaster's poor service to switch to them. I've already setup my account, and spoken to online support!

Finally, I'm out of the WHM troubles!

Thanks again,

Chris Williams

•••
CWN said:
Finally, I'm out of the WHM troubles!

Great stuff buddy. :)

There is so much shit hosting going round at the moment, every man and his dog wants a piece of the action it seems.

Me and bonzer seem to change hosts every month because of idiots that cannot provide a service, keep us informed on how ifast is matey.

Glad that they seem good fella. :tu:

•••
wow sounds like a huge mess, i remember talking to billy off and on and he always mentioned how good it was going, then he wanted to sell it to me for 8k i think it was ta the time but i just didnt fele comfortable with making a deal with him, hope everyone gets their stuff straightend out.

Cheers

•••
iFast, how much would it cost me to get 1.5gb space and 30gb bw?

•••
JuggernautH said:
iFast, how much would it cost me to get 1.5gb space and 30gb bw?

Are you looking for a shared solution or reseller account?

Please contact me via PM, or Live chat on our site to talk about your situation and to see what we can come up with!

Thanks
Ron

•••
Reseller, please pm me the price ;)

•••
Oh Dear

Unfortunaly i have been hugely inactive due to moving house for quite sometime .. i come back to find that my host is down all my sites staff are completely p**sed off and so are my site customers ... so was there any real outcome on this new owner ship and the site .. and is the site every gunna be up again ?? or should i look for a new host asap???

•••
eXmoHost said:
Unfortunaly i have been hugely inactive due to moving house for quite sometime .. i come back to find that my host is down all my sites staff are completely p**sed off and so are my site customers ... so was there any real outcome on this new owner ship and the site .. and is the site every gunna be up again ?? or should i look for a new host asap???

This thread has been dead for quite some time. I think most people have moved on and gotten another host. I think we are hosting several of the people who got taken for a ride in this thread.

I dont know if the owner of this host or the person looking to buy this host still have plans or not, but they have not kept this updated at all. My suggestion is to find a host asap as this thread has not had a reply from anyone in quite sometime now!

Good Luck!

•••
Was asked to remove my post, so it is removed
:alien:

Last edited:
•••
Any contact info for the owner of my hosting? I have no backups what recourse do I have? What is the sellers full name and location?

•••
If anyone needs help relaunching sites and mayby building new one's or something i can help for a price. Cheap of course as i dont take very high price's for most of the stuff i do.

•••
I will host with anybody who can contact the owner who has my files.

•••
I dont know anything about this host, but I would be willing to bet 2 nickles that your files no longer exsist.

Im sure the server was leased through a data center and once the bill was not paid they shut him down.

The hardware goes back into rotation to be used in other servers. So the old hard drive that had your files most likely at this point has been wiped and is sitting in someone else server.

Now, I dont know this to be a fact, but with the lack of information coming from anyone who works for this company Id be willing to bet. I hope im wrong about this and that everyone gets their data back.

Good luck to all involded!

•••
iFast Hosting said:
I dont know anything about this host, but I would be willing to bet 2 nickles that your files no longer exsist.

Im sure the server was leased through a data center and once the bill was not paid they shut him down.

The hardware goes back into rotation to be used in other servers. So the old hard drive that had your files most likely at this point has been wiped and is sitting in someone else server.

Now, I dont know this to be a fact, but with the lack of information coming from anyone who works for this company Id be willing to bet. I hope im wrong about this and that everyone gets their data back.

Good luck to all involded!
They used layered tech so likely this is fact, Unless they still have remote backup elsewhere..

•••
Jus to say that thanks to this company not holding any of my data, and not being able to host my domains without messing my sites up completely, I have lost a pr3 site that was earning me $1-2 per day. Completely. It is not even google indexed anymore.
YaYa, or whoever you are, I hope for your sake we never meet.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back