Dynadot

144,341 Direct Links (up to PR5) | Starting @ $35/month (first three orders)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkr

Respect My Authority!VIP Member
Impact
Footer text links has always been our most popular ad spot, and has almost always been sold out. Well, they aren't at the moment :).

Take advantage of our low must-fill-inventory rates for as long as they're available, and have your link placed on 144,341 indexed pages (according to Yahoo), visible to 462,395 page views/month and our 70,000+ memberbase.

(links will appear sitewide on battleforums.com)
-----------------------------------------------------
A4 - Sitewide Footer Text Link (Up To 68% Off if ordered through NP)
http://www.battleforums.com/advertising/homepage.jpg (A4)
http://www.battleforums.com/advertising/subpage.jpg (A4)

Site-wide Footer Link Ad
Availability: 4

This is the only ad placement that is entirely and 100% site-wide. Your text link will appear on 144,341 BattleForums.com pages (according to Yahoo Site Explorer). We are authoritative in the search engines. This ad placement is hugely beneficial for search engine credit (we do not use no-follow tags).

Retail: $77.00/month
Price: $35/month (for first 3 orders)

(First to claim via PM or email)
-----------------------------------------------------

These go out fast, so act now if you're interested.

Take care,
Donny

Email: heydonny[at]kinkarso.com
Phone: 6042202979
MSN: kinkarso[at]gmail.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One $35/month text link is still available (the other 3 has been sold last night). If you're interested, please contact me via PM or email (heydonny[at]kinkarso.com) as soon as possible.

•••
All 4 available ad spots had been sold out since the day before yesterday.

3 remaining link spots are now available - but only on a first come first serve basis.

Please PM or email me as soon as possible if you are interested.

heydonny[at]kinkarso.com

Thanks,
Donny

PS, A lot of people have asked about bulk-order discounts for more than 3 months at a time. Normally, we do not give bulk discounts over already-discounted plans, but I'm still willing to negotiate. Let me know if you're interested, and we'll work something out :).

•••
This is to notify everyone who has continued to send me PMs.

Unfortunately, all spots are currently taken. I will update this thread when new text A4 link positions are newly available :).

If the mean time, if you're looking for other advertising options and/or other text link deals, check out our advertising page here:
http://www.battleforums.com/advertise.php

Or just send me a PM for more info :).

Thanks,
Donny

•••
New inventory has arrived. The next 4 orders will lock onto the discounted price rate of $35/month (take note that the last time this was offered, all spots were sold out within 36 hours).

Thank you,
Donny

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back