IT.COM

$100.00 logo needed

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fashion consultants from Seattle seeking classy and elegant logo.

Colors: Kelly Green, Gold, Raspberry (the background on our website is going to be different shades of grey)

Logo: We want something that has an emblem feel to it that possibly incorporates our initials/names or the name of our firm which is Seattle Image consultants. It could also be just a design.

If you want to use the name of the company, its: Seattle Image Consultants.

If you want to use the owners initials:

first owner: JF
Second owner: MH

The logo will become an image icon on our fashion website where people can click on it.
We are looking for something very rich, that makes a statement but also could be simple, yet ornate.

This business is fashion consulting. We don't want cheese, just elegance, rich, making a statement without having to make one.

Please post all examples here please!

Contests will run for 7 days! Winner will get $100.00 US and or NP equivalent, your choice.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MSTMINDS is the winner. I told my clients to deal directly with you MASMINDS, they need changes. This was frustrating being the go between!

Please PM me with paypal.

•••
Congrats on the win MASTMINDS
-------------------------------------

Please remember to update this thread once you and the client finish revisions and confirm files / payment so we can close the contest.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
•••
artist paid and we are requesting changes that I hope they complete.

•••
Paypal money received awaiting on clients revision request and everything will be concluded. Thanks again Day Dreamer

•••
sweet. I also paid you 1000 NP

•••
any updates on this one yet? Business transaction complete?

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
Due to the time that has gone by with no updates I'm going to assume everything's been taken care of on this business deal and close the thread. If for any reason either the Contest Holder or the Designer need assistance, Please contact me via pm.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services

---------- Post added 02-21-2012 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-20-2012 at 11:56 PM ----------

Thread re-opened as I have been notified that the designer has not yet delivered the files.

MastMnds, Please Update this thread with your progress and get those files to the client as per your agreement. I'm hoping you are able get things updated within the next 48 hours.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
member Services

•••
I will resend the work that was posted.

•••
there was some changes the ladies want and they are screaming at me thatr they have not gotten them.

•••
I have the work few times, there last response was they couldn't open the file. I have sent files in Adobe Illustrator.

•••
Any updates on this one? Has the business transaction been completed?

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
No not yet, this is not what the issue is. I've been gone a week and returned to find out that no files have been sent. I returned with 4 messages from my client about this.

All they want is the FILES. I paid the designer already, so now its "slack time".

Tell ya what, send them to me!

•••
Any Updates here? Have the files been resent yet? Has this business transaction be completed?

Eric Lyon
Member services

•••
Seeing that both the contest holder & the winning designer have logged in a few times since my previous post and haven't replied, I'm going to assume everything's finally taken care of and close this thread.

If the contest holder or designer need any assistance, Please contact me.

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back