bargain $1 Domains - Blowout Sale - GAFOT.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieDomains

Established Member
Impact
All Domains Below $1 each...quick sale/transfer immediately after Paypal payment... All Godaddy and must be transferred to another Godaddy account...

No holding domains for days on end...sale/push within 48 hours or free to sell to other buyers

Expiry date next to domain:

GAFOT.COM

2/18/2018

IGOLIGHTING.COM

7/9/2017

TALLOW.ORG
08/22/2018

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
sold V.....HL.COM@ $1
sold C.....UE.ORG@$1

Last edited:
•••
tx

Last edited:
•••
•••
AL...AL.COM - 13/01/2018 - @$1
CL...ER.ORG - 30/06/2017 - @$1

PM sent. Waiting for your reply and then we can close the deal.

UPDATE: Payment made, domains received.. thanks

Last edited:
•••
OMELLETTE.COM - 05/08/2017

TENFORALL.COM - 07/04/2017

•••
•••
Hi Eric
From what I can tell the domains were never received by us ... I checked whois and see that the 2 domains are regged to others aside from us.

Thanks
Rache

•••
The domains were received by you...I pushed them without changing the Whois details because that is the quickest way to send them...I don't know if this is some new type of scam by new users or simply ignorance as Ive never had someone complain out of 100+ sales. You need to change the Whois in your Godaddy account or request the Whois to be changed...perhaps its a new policy by Godaddy

Eric already knows about this issue where another member requested Whois name change from me and it turns out I never had to do anything...so I know the domains are in your Godaddy account...don't come accusing me of not sending them when all it takes is a simple look in your account to see they are there.

The domains have left my account and I had an email saying the contact info was changed...I chose the setting allow the new owner to update contact information which it seems you have...I have no idea but I just sent the same way I always did

Try sending a request for contact info change again but I clicked allow new owner to change when I sent them

Attachments

• contactinfo.jpg
    contactinfo.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 36
  • contact.jpg
    contact.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
•••
ELJUIDERORD.COM - 13/01/2018

sold!

•••
•••
3 Names SOLD

Last edited:
•••
•••
IGOLIGHTING.COM interested

•••
pm me with your available domain name for sale i will take all dot com/org with expiry date more than 2 weeks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back