Domain Empire

Best Domain Registrar

Spaceship
Watch

alizarki

Account Closed
Impact
I want to know the best &low cost domain registrar
bcz i want to purchase over domain reseller account bcz i give free domain on my site
www.wm-home.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
enom i think :blink:
Account for domain wm-home.com has been suspended :-/

•••
There are lots of low-cost registrars. But who's the "best" is really a matter of
personal preference.

The best registrar is the one who meets your needs and you feel comfortable
working with.

•••
I have used a lot of registrars, but eNom still comes up tops all the time. They are not the cheapest, but in terms of functionality, support and reliability and domain management superiority, eNom is tops for me.

•••
i use domainsite.com may i switch to enom.com

•••
My favourite registrar has always been Godaddy.com. Their domains come with a great list of extra features and their support has always been great to me. I always like DomainSite.com.

•••
i am confuse now
godaddy.com
enom.com
domainsite.com
Which One Should I use?

•••
There is a lot of useful information in the Domain Company Reviews forum...Check it out!

Tom

•••
I've always liked registercheaper.com they have good prices and a good staff.

•••
As previously stated, I recommend you take a look at the domain company review section.

As a personal preference, I find Name Cheap or Go Daddy to be the best.

•••
Thanks Now I Opened Domain Company Reveiw Section

•••
•••
I always watch these threads to see any changes. You should also ask the question about who is the safest, as some registrars have lost names by scams/hackers. Anyway the best cost/performance ones that come up continually are;

enom
registerfly
namecheap

Moniker is known as a "safe" place for names and I may move some names there. Enom and registerfly users have lost names through scams hackers, though I believe they did eventually get them back. EV1servers.net used to be ok but they are overhauling their registration system and haven't got their act together yet.

I have names with registerfly and enom and have not had any problem. One big sell point is the private/cloaking whois for only $.99 at registerfly.

•••
definitely enom.
i'm quite happy with their pricing, interface, customer service.

•••
Godaddy hands down.....they are actually #1 in domains....Enom is good too...stay away from 1and1 and Aplus.net.........

•••
If your looking to resell you might want to check out Wild West Domains or DirectI as well

•••
alizarki said:
i am confuse now
godaddy.com
enom.com
domainsite.com
Which One Should I use?

why not register 3 different names at 1 each of the above recommended registrars and then see which one you prefer for further registrations? This is a part of the learning curve for domaining...Personally I just use godaddy for the price advantage and ease of use. (tho getting through the ads might be of some difficulty for those who can't tie their own shoelaces... :p )

•••
•••
•••
RegisterFly
domainsite

are both good choices

•••
DomainSite is good, or I use RegisterMate which is a GD reseller...

•••
•••
I think godaddy.com offers a decent mix of competitive pricing and good customer service, and their site is very easy to use.

•••
Thanks All Of your comments
still more commets needed

Still Still?
Ok

Wt ABt registerfly.com / namecheap.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back