Domain Empire

[ req logo ] home living - $75

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest: LOGO Design ... Capital Lettering ( HOME LIVING )

Prize: $75.00 via PayPal

Contest End Date & Time: 02/08/2013 17:00 / 5PM PST

Size Requirements: Vector

Color Requirements: Black; White and Red
1) Black Background; White Lettering; and the use of Red color in some sort
2) White Background; Black Lettering; and the use of Red color in some sort

General Requirements: Logo is going to be used for store Signage; Website; Banner; Flyer; Business Card; Letterhead; Envelope, Clothing and etc.

Terms & Condition: All contestants who participate in this contest agree that their logo submission will not infringe/violate any existing or developing Trademark(s) and that the Contest winner will drop all the rights/claims towards the logo/design of "HOME LIVING" upon receiving the payment via PayPal after the completion of the contest end date from the contest holder. The Winner will be announced on this contest thread for "HOME LIVING" Logo Design after the completion of the contest; and a feedback/rating will be left by both parties once the transaction is concluded. By entering/participating in this contest your hereby agree that you have read and fully understood the "Terms & Condition" of this Contest.

Additional Information: I am looking for something simple; easy to read but yet modern for a high end decor store. Something like " mac cosmetic logo".

Example:

ExampleLogo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My entry, feedback please :D

16k42dw.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Regards,
Catfish.

Last edited:
•••
withdrawn..

Last edited:
•••
ladies and gents ... we need something simple that is easy to read but yet modern.

Please Leave House Designs out of the logos cause that's not what we looking for at this moment.

Its still early in the contest and we looking forward to see more designs.

cheers

•••
another entry, feedback please

hl_2.jpg

•••
Clean, Luxury and Easy on the eye :)

Not sure how to show image in post.. any help thanks..

Attachments

• hOME lIVING.jpg
    hOME lIVING.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
•••
Design Proposition:

hllogo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Appreciate all the work by all you designers so far but we would love to see more designs like namanda's.

•••
•••
Appreciate all the work by all you designers so far but we would love to see more designs like namanda's.

what did you think of mine? Click the link as I have no idea how to add an image to the post.. Im dimwitted you see. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
home2kl.png

Some variations.

Regards,
Catfish.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello,

Here are my submissions. Feedback appreciated.

Thank you
daraptor

Attachments

• Home Living.jpg
    Home Living.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 29
•••
here is mine :

homeliving.jpg

Thanks
Shery

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back