Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design
Prize : $100.
Contest End Date & Time : 9.00PM EST : 3/28/2012

Size Requirements : 163px x 63px
Color Requirements :
I want some green in the picture, probably part of the dinosaur face, but I am open to colors that fit the current template at www.dinosaurpuzzles.net .

General Requirements :
I have 2 different thoughts on how this logo should look. Either as a rectangular block photo of a dinosaur, or a dinosaur head, with a puzzle overlay placed into the rectangle consisting of several puzzle pieces, or as a single puzzle piece, that displays part of a dinosaur, like an eye.

Additional Information :
All work, obviously, needs to be your own original artwork, rather than trying to acquire, modify and resell. I don't want to have to worry about a 3rd party approaching me about rights to an image.

Payment will be $100. I am having trouble with paypal, so I will need to send you a money order, or another payment option per your convenience ( moneybookers, etc. ) .

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

One thing I think I need to clarify, I am looking for the design that goes beside my site's name. By saying 'logo', I did not mean to imply the words "Dinosaur Puzzles" as part of the contest.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's 2 concept ideas to help get things started

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
Wow, right off the bat a very strong entry. I'd like to see #2 with some greens in it if possible. But, you got the focus of what I am looking for perfectly. I like the way the tail sticks out from the puzzle, actually. Nice touch.

•••
Wow, right off the bat a very strong entry. I'd like to see #2 with some greens in it if possible. But, you got the focus of what I am looking for perfectly. I like the way the tail sticks out from the puzzle, actually. Nice touch.

Revised Concept
Using Greens

Feedback Appreciated​

Last edited:
•••
I cannot think on how I could improve on this attempt. Very well done. Anyone else?

•••
Oh my I'm scrambled, enter the puzzle and fix me :D
2j3prut.jpg

•••
my concept ^_^ ... with the size of 163 x 63 ....
dinasaurpuzzle.png

•••
I am away from my office until sunday, and am still considering all three entries. I will give you my thoughts at that time and choose a winner. I want to thank the three of you in advance for sterling entries.

•••
Any updates yet here?

Eric Lyon

•••
The second entry appealed more to kids, when I asked them to choose. I like bright colors for a younger audience. But adults liked the first and last entries, and that is the niche I am going for. Not the users of the puzzles, but the parents and grandparents that will purchase them.

I have to say, it is difficult to choose between them.

I think I can do more with the first entry, so I am going to go with Scorpion's choice for this web site; I swear that eyeball is staring at me.

MrRooT, I actually have a second web site I am building that is related to dinosaurs. If you are willing to change the site name in your drawing, I think we can work something out for the other site.

Thanks once again for the participation, this is one of the reasons I keep getting drawn back to Namepros.

•••
Payment confirmed, Files sent, +iTrader added

Thanks again for a great contest,

Eric Lyon

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back