Dynadot

priced Generics ... High Value Domains Adsense ... Aged 16 + Domain Names ... Com Net Org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1 domain sold.
List update.

•••
2 domain sold.
1 domain added.
List update.

•••
3 domain sold.
List update.

•••
•••
CAR-INSURANCE-PRICES.COM - SOLD at BIN $29

Please send me your PayPal details from the domain whois email address to my email: (edit).

Since you're new here I just would like to be sure that your offer is legit. Thanks for understanding :wave:.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Only 24H $575 All domains!

•••
arial black sold @ $39.

Please PM payment info.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
•••
All remaining domain names: $550
ONLY VALID 24H!!

•••
Seller tried to collect Paypal fees and then modified to listing to indicate MassPay -- only he did so after I agreed to buy.

After several PMs attempting to reconcile the matter, I am going to have to withdraw my offer and submit a negative trader rating.

According to the NamePros rules attempting to collect Paypal Fees is not allowed, and modifying the listing after a buyer has agreed to the terms is also not allowed.

Consider my offer to buy the domain arialblack void. If anyone has any questions regarding this matter, feel free to PM me.

•••
arialblack.com sold
MIAMIREMAX((.))COM sold

Thanks, domains received very fast.

Edit: asiabank.net sold

Last edited:
•••
arialblack.com sold
MIAMIREMAX((.))COM sold

Thanks, domains received very fast.

Edit: asiabank.net sold

Fast payment.
Thanks.

Other ALL Domains : $500!!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back