[req-logo] coffee shop $60 - logo drawn - just make digitally

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $60.00

Contest End Date & Time : Sunday May 15th 6pm Pacific

Size Requirements : This is for a website but also want it sized for business card and poster.

Color Requirements : Same colors as original

General Requirements : Tweak this drawn logo- open to betterment.

I will pay with paypal to the winner. As well any questions just ask.

Thanks, Gary-

Here is the logo. I think the cup needs to be bigger so that coffee house is easy to read.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 42
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
just make digitally :)

Last edited:
•••
Thanks good designer. I'm thinking the text above is hard to read. Try something different but close?

As well my customer is open to inputting your own ideas if you come up with something that still feels the same but works better.

Anyone else???

Thanks, Gary.

•••
Anyone want to redo/ rework?

Here is his email to me:
gary,
Yes they can take ours and try to make it better with the same idea behind it. We would like the words coffee house to somehow pop out so when you see our sign you know what is there.

Thanks in advance.

•••
•••
Here's a concept idea
I got a little creative on this one

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
here my entry, any feedback will be appriciated

5709716984_3d3b045356_z.jpg

•••
Thanks gooddesigner.
Nguyen here is what they said about yours-
Gary,
yes this is a nice one, a couple of things to improve it would be, darker lettering for the words coffee house, the words the dark rooster are not centered enough and could go a bit higher above the roosters head, otherwise he is a front runner. thanx

•••
Pretty cool scorpion but a little
Too different but was cool. Props.

•••
Dlight I will post comments when I hear back. Ty.

•••
revision

LOGO_ROOSTER-1.jpg

LOGO_ROOSTER.jpg

---------- Post added 05-12-2011 at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-11-2011 at 11:47 PM ----------

another variation
LOGO_ROOSTER-2.jpg

•••
here's his comments.

Gary,
love the rooster from scorpion, his cup could change to more of a cappuccino style cup? The moon doesnt really work, looking very cool though. goddesigners latest is good too, like the way they did the lettering right on the cup! maybe they could funk up the rooster a bit? the wheat doesnt quite fit though.

•••
LOGO_ROOSTER-3.jpg

Last edited:
•••
love the rooster from scorpion, his cup could change to more of a cappuccino style cup? The moon doesnt really work, looking very cool though.

Revised concept
Eliminated the moon, Illustrated a cappuccino cup, Made "Coffee House" more prominent.

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
More feedback.

can we ask scorpion to make the dark rooster letters a little smaller and maybe even another color and raised up slightly so there is bit of space between the rooster and the words? love the rooster love the cup looking great!! thanx.

•••
•••
•••
More feedback.

can we ask scorpion to make the dark rooster letters a little smaller and maybe even another color and raised up slightly so there is bit of space between the rooster and the words? love the rooster love the cup looking great!! thanx.
Revised concept
Smaller font, more spacing, changed the font to a different complementing color

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
can Huy Hai change the color of the words coffee house to black, darken the rooster a bit, and correct the spelling on coffee, all on the logo that is second from the bottom.

•••
Here new entry

5714695823_0a7eec64ee_z.jpg

large size

any feedback for my first entry ?

•••
•••
Here is his latest responses.

Wow some really tough choices!! #21 by dlight the one on the right is one choice but can we see it with the background which is white right now, changed to a dark brown leave the rest, also like # 22 by Huy Hai the one on the top.

•••
With black background:
coffehouse5-1.jpg

or:
coffehouse6.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
here a revision and new entry

5717573413_d704f92a49_z.jpg

thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back