Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarantella Group

Type of Contest: Logo Design

Prize: $55 USD. Pay via PayPal.

Contest End Date & Time: Feb. 11, 6 PM GMT

Site name: Tarantella Group (these two words you need to use is logo)

Size Requirements: None. The logo would be used as a domains showcase website

Color Requirements: Please don't use very bright colors (it's not a pizza restaurant site :)

General Requirements: It need to be very stylish. Tarantella is an Italian folk dance - but it doesn't mean that it need to be national Italian colors. No Italian flags please. In logo you could use some dance motives. It need to be fresh and made with a style.

Thanks, Nick

P.S.
Very important thing! When you will submit your samples, please don’t ask what I like or what not, because I will not ask you to make changes – for me is a most important YOUR VISION. So I really can’t answer what I like, what – don’t. I like things just because
Your samples are final! There could be some samples from the one guy – but they are final.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe it's not interesting...

Okay, if there would be no any entries in a 24 hrs I will close the thread and will held it somewhere else.

Thanks, Nick

•••
•••
entry will posting soon

Last edited:
•••
Hey guys and thanks for the samples! Feedback added

Generally want to add something - you could use colors - even different colors - but not very bright. It could be red - but mild red (as an example). Or green or any other color.
Just don't want it to looks like as a baloon wholsale website.

For example Google logo is nice colored and catchy.

Abdel - I like the idea with these 2 guys (but maybe in a different place/size) in other colors, and with another print

Gooddesigner - not bad, but these people are from ballet. Tarantella is a folk dance
And maybe in another color and in other place. Also don't like stars much

BUT thank you very much both!!

Other people also could try :)

Once again - you all guys even don't need to read all my suggestions - you're professionals and you have a vision. And i guess your vision is much better than mine :) So try everything you like. Style is a key.
Want to add that this website I will use in my contacts with potenitial domain buyers - so it need to be very cool )

•••
First entry
tarantellagroup.jpg

Feedbacks will be great!!

•••
nguyen_huy_hai like your sample :) The second one. But I prefer the ball with "legs" Could you please replace it with that other

Also you posted that it's the first entry - the second would be also welcome :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
here my entries

graphic1q.png

thanks, feedback will be great

•••
•••
Well it's the time.

Thank you all guys!

The winner is nguyen_huy_hai with his sample from the post nr 9.
Congrats!

One more time thank you guys - you're great!

•••
Congrats on the win nguyen_huy_hai
----------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to update this thread once you both confirm the files / payment so we can close the contest. Thanks

•••
Thanks!
File sent, payment received, fast and professional holder.
Thank every one again, great contest!

•••
Everything is great!
Thanks to the winner ant to the other participant

•••
Looks like everything's taken care of here so i'm going to close the thread. If the contest holder or designer need any assistance, please contact a Moderator.

Thanks for using NamePros

Eric Lyon
NamePros Team

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back