Dynadot

Need "Car" Domain for Auto Classifieds Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'd like to buy a domain for a used car classifieds site and my budget is x,xxx. Must be a ".com". I would prefer that either the singular or plural form of one of these words be in the domain: car, auto, or vehicle. I would prefer no dashes unless it is an amazing domain.

Also, just in case I don't find any that is in my budget, I hand reg'ed these last night. Which one is the best?
VehiclExchange.com
VehicleLister.com
UsedAutoTown.com
Autoathon.com (like marathon)
CarMall.co
AutosZilla.com
Carfind.biz
AutoSwap.biz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a great one I would like for you to consider....could be used for used car sales, but also for selling other vehicles, eg, motorcycles, bikes, etc

WAY, WAY BELOW YOUR BUDGET :)

Groundrider.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Car Domain

ChangeCars.com

Everything you need.

Top end of your budget.

Escrow.

I'll pay the :blink:fees.

Cheers.

Jaffaman.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I liked those two best, the others sounded hard to remember.
Thanks guys for all your feedback and PM's. If I didn't PM you back, it was because I received an overwhelming response.

Haven't yet found the domain for me though so if you have one, please post it.
Thanks

•••
Hello, I'd like to buy a domain for a used car classifieds site and my budget is x,xxx. Must be a ".com". I would prefer that either the singular or plural form of one of these words be in the domain: car, auto, or vehicle. I would prefer no dashes unless it is an amazing domain.

Also, just in case I don't find any that is in my budget, I hand reg'ed these last night. Which one is the best?
VehiclExchange.com
VehicleLister.com
UsedAutoTown.com
Autoathon.com (like marathon)
CarMall.co
AutosZilla.com
Carfind.biz
AutoSwap.biz

I think the best is VehicleLister.com for what you registered. Now I see that you have a few non .coms in there so I will throw out one even though it doesn't meet your criteria.

Buy-Cars.us..........You can practically have this one to support the .com you get. Good luck to you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have a really great domain -vehicleproperty.com that I kept for personal use.It is PR-3 now
As you have good budget and I need some money,I like to sell it to you if you like.

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
ConnectedAutos.Com 500.00

•••
I think that vehiclelister.com sounds good. (the best one out of the lot)

•••
•••
I have drivenautos.com. A perfect synonym for used cars.

It's a PR2, has an Alexa rank of 5m. Regged on 11/2005. it's a quality name with a history, so I think it's worth about $1000. Let me know if you like it. I'd consider a reasonable counter-offer.

Thanks.

•••
ModernAutomobile(s).com
ModernVehicles.com

All three as a package. Nice and generic. PM if interested

•••
Auto domain domain available...

BuyAutoSell.com (BUY AUTO SELL)

PM Sent. Thank you much.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back