Domain Empire

100 HIGH PR - Social Bookmarking - Just $5 !!! With Report !!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Yes, that's right. Just $5 for 100 Social Bookmarks.

Why buy from us?

---> We are dedicated to providing the service on a full time basis.
---> We do it 100 % manually.
---> We give importance to turn around time.
---> And even, money back guarantee if not satisfied.
---> Cheapest and at the same time, the best !!!!
---> With us, you save tons of $$$$, we charge just $5 for 100 backlinks !!!

Features of our Social Bookmarking :-

1- HIGH PR, Carefully selected sites.
2- Fast Turn Around Time.
3- Manual Submission.
4- Cheapest Ever !!!!

Discounted DEALS :-

BRONZE Package :-

5 X 100 bookmarks = $ 23

SILVER Package :-

10 X 100 bookmarks = $ 44

GOLD Package :-

20 X 100 Bookmarks = $ 80

If you're interested, send me the below details :-

1: URL
2: TITLE
3: DESCRIPTION
4: KEYWORDS
5: EMAIL [for sending you the report upon completion of the work]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok, I will give you a try and I will also write a review of your services here. Pease send me your paypal address.

•••
Ok, I will give you a try and I will also write a review of your services here. Pease send me your paypal address.

Thanks for showing interest in my service. I have already sent you my paypal address and further details. Hope you'll like my service.

Cheers

•••
Interested, please send details.

•••
Where's my report? I placed my order a few days ago.

•••
•••
Have you done the work for Jawed yet?
We talked by PM yesterday and I see you haven't even updated this thread once yet. This doesn't give me any confidence to send you my money :(

Hi,Yes, that's right. Just $5 for 100 Social Bookmarks.

•••
I have completed Javed's work. He'll be soon posting his review about my service.

Ready to take on more works.

Cheers

Have you done the work for Jawed yet?
We talked by PM yesterday and I see you haven't even updated this thread once yet. This doesn't give me any confidence to send you my money :(

•••
will wait for review....just FYI there are other services that do a bit more bookmarks for a bit less so communication is KEY since you seem to be a bit more overpriced but if things turn out may use you.

Thanx

•••
Sorry to hear that. But my clients do not usually face any kind of communication problems whatsoever. I always give importance to customer satisfaction as well. Even thought the pricing might seem a bit higher than some of the other service providers out here, it is being offered at a pretty cheap price - which everyone knows ... and mine will be a quality work for sure.

It took me a bit long to complete Javed's project just because of the reason that I was out of town and couldn't work on my lap. Sorry for that again. Anyways, from now on, you may expect better TAT.

Let's see what Javed has got to say about my service.

Cheers

will wait for review....just FYI there are other services that do a bit more bookmarks for a bit less so communication is KEY since you seem to be a bit more overpriced but if things turn out may use you.

Thanx

•••
I've got the report and been through it. I am really impressed by the selection of bookmarking sites by digital_world. You see a variety (in terms of PR as well as location/TLDs/Subject) in them, which is in fact required. They all are publically visible, you don't need to log in to see if your site has been bookmarked; real value of your money.

If digital_world maintains this standard of quality service, certainly he will receive better reviews and feedbacks and naturally more business. Recommended!

•••
I'm interested. Send me a PM. Thanks.

•••
Pm me with your payment details... Also let me know what's the PR range of these bookmarking sites you are using?
Thanks
PHYza

•••
Please PM Details. Thanks :)

•••
•••
I've got the report and been through it. I am really impressed by the selection of bookmarking sites by digital_world. You see a variety (in terms of PR as well as location/TLDs/Subject) in them, which is in fact required. They all are publically visible, you don't need to log in to see if your site has been bookmarked; real value of your money.

If digital_world maintains this standard of quality service, certainly he will receive better reviews and feedbacks and naturally more business. Recommended!

WOW !!!

Things can't get any better than this !! Thank you so much for your Review.

Thanks

•••
He provided me with a detailed excel report having links to direct bookmarks (not links to profiles) so that was easier for me and i don't have to find my link in that way so that's the plus point of using his services. He completed the work within 36-48 hours so i am satisfied with the quality and will surely recommend him :)
Thanks
PHYza

•••
I'm interested. Please PM if you accept NP$, or otherwise I can pay via PP.

•••
i'm interested please pm me your payment details, also how long is the wait time?

•••
i'm interested please pm me your payment details, also how long is the wait time?

Thanks for showing interest in my Social Bookmarking Service.

And about TAT, people usually tell me how fast they want it done and I do it accordingly.

•••
Order placed and payment sent.

•••
I am interested in your 20 x 100 bookmark deal. Could you please PM me so I can sort out the arrangements. Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
Not impressed thus far.... ordered a package here and on another thread at same time. Other thread had good comms and delivery of work within 24hrs.... this one no comms and still waiting 3 days later....

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back