Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Hello NP'rs!

Here's your chance to promote awareness of a special cause and put your extra NP$ to work for it. We've just added a feature that lets you purchase ribbons for your postbit.

There are 14 different causes currently listed. Some already have charity organizations associated with them, some are still to be determined. I'm looking for your advice as to where you'd like to see the funds go, and what other causes you would like to see added.

I've setup a charity NP$ account for each of these organizaitons. Each ribbon costs 400 NP$. DomainsForCharity will convert the NP$ to cash and donate the funds to the respective charities twice a year.

Ready to get one? Click here: Charity Ribbons

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
-RJ-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I got one ... for the Tsunami Relief! :)

:hearts:

•••
•••
Yeah a great idea to raise money for causes.

•••
Great idea! I purchased the World Trade Center one.

•••
Admins, RJ, I love you guys :loveyou:
I really am getting a little goosebumpy, this is an awesome thing for you to do.

-Allan

•••
Woohoo I have one for UNICEF! I myself is raising fund for UNICEF tsunami relief as well. Great idea to raise fund, RJ. Awesome! ^.^

Flora.

•••
Great Idea - !!!

Great Idea - !!! :tu:

Chose the WTC and Tsunami Victims ~

•••
I have even edited my signature to support both UNICEF Tsunami Relief & Np Charity Ribbons! :tu:

Hehe,
Flora.

•••
•••
•••
good idea i will have to buy one in the next few days not sure what to buy probably a tsunami as the rest are probably USA charities.

•••
Great idea, ill get one when i have the money for sure :D

•••
I got a tsunami one:).

Great cause! Good work -RJ- and Admins:tu:!

True_Snake

•••
Great idea! There's a lot more charities in need of assistance so I hope more will be added -- the sooner, the better.

•••
Very sweet idea. Good one! :tu:

•••
Great, compliments my postbit quite nicely, while helping a worthy cause! I'm planning to buy more, as I'm $NP rich at the moment :) (Control 1.20% of Namepros Economy) :D

•••
Hey NP Staff ~ great idea!
I have a good friend with M.S. so I am only TOO happy to see that you have an M.S. ribbon. Bought 1 :blink:

•••
Great idea :) I got the Animal Rescue one, I'll get another when I get more NP.

•••
•••
Steveh said:
How much does it cost?

400 NP$ (mentioned in RJ's first post).

ST

•••
Ah, must of missed that.

•••
•••
I suggested to RJ about WWF etc as well. I think that's one of the "must" major animal organization because of how much we are losing our endangered animals day by day. It's very sad.

Flora.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back