Dynadot

Enom.com new website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheWatcher

Founder, MAJ.comTop Member
Impact
Did you guys see it today? Share your tought about the new website of Enom.

Cheers,
EM

Operations Manager, Hardworking.com
www.hardworking.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice! :tu:

Looks more pro then it was before B-)

•••
Yeah, it just happened 30mins ago. No wonder I have an error when accessing enom registration system. Hm...This looks way more user-friendly but the previous outlook have a stronger "business look" as in more professional and reseller-like.

Flora.

•••
Edit:

Please delete

Last edited:
•••
I like the new look. I think it looks a lot better, and appears more user-friendly.

•••
Definitely a Cleaner more Modern look ~

•••
I think the new design sucks balls.
The older was so much more user friendly just like a page should be.

I want it old style.

•••
I like the look of this one

•••
This one looks terrible compared :imho:

Bring back the old layout!

Looked much more business like :)

This one looks like a flaming template! :lol:

•••
For me there are 3 things i dont like about it

1. looks cramped and cluttered
2. the dropdown menu is laggy as all help (im on a 750mhz with 7xx ram and a gforce2, im shore there are plenty of people out there with comptuers like this.)
3. the box for domain names dosent line up with the rest.

All they realy need to change is the menu and hedder, if that blue pic was a bit bigger it would loose some of that cluttered look, and if those drop down buttions where bigger they wouldent look like theve been cramed together. Its a nice site, but i wouldhave expected better.

QBert

•••
oh... no... no... NO! Now it looks like godaddy!

•••
I guess most of you think the old enom look was better. I agree!

•••
It looks a lot like godaddys site, hmm

•••
nah...

Previous look was unique to Enom and had a standard-setting design, it was a major contribution to all the Resell business it made. Now it looks like some 2.46 million other websites.....seems they made a big blunder. Nobody goes backwards after establishing that good a repute

Prey for them :sick:

•••
I like the brigher look, but it does look much like thousands of other sites. I never did much like the old color scheme. I do however think it looks much cleaner than godaddy, even though they are now trying to put everything on the front page.

What I do like is the hover/drop menus that don't have to be clicked to open. That alone will save some clicks.

Looks like the underlying scripts are pretty much intact.

•••
The new color scheme is better than the old brown and blue one, at least. :)

•••
I tried out with the new outlook and one of the improvement that I liked is domain registration. When you click "for more TLDs", it shows you a long page with avail TLDs. When you do another search from the same search bar, it will NOT bring you back to the .com/.net/.org/.us/.biz/.info/.eu.com/.us.com limited search result. It's a good improvement, save alot of time from clicking back and forth. But the outlook really yucks. I prefer the old one way better! More unique, original. This looks so messy right now, so hard to even find club drop. Gotta browse downwards to find it at the bottom page. Shrugs.

Flora.

•••
I like it better than the other one.. it is more modern style and easier to use.. the other one was boring and I hated it! :(

•••
It is more like the typical expensive registrar. It looks better and the colour scheme is definitely better.

•••
1rrr1 said:
It is more like the typical expensive registrar. It looks better and the colour scheme is definitely better.

Agreed.

What it still lacks is a pretty looking woman in the front page for some eye-candy.

•••
After using this new navigation system for a few days, I really like it. Much improved and easier to get around in once I figured out where everything was. Thumbs up from me. :tu:

mole said:
What it still lacks is a pretty looking woman in the front page for some eye-candy.

That couldn't hurt. :lol:

•••
mole said:
Agreed.

:lol: Was that a reference to the stock photo woman on the front page of GoDaddy?

•••
looks tons better than the old one

•••
its awesome... wow its pretty cool

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back